Xbox One Would a dating sim work on the XB1?

diamondback8

Do you think dating sim games would work on the XB1? You know, like the ones we see in The World God Only Knows? Or just a dating sim itself, would it work?

Well, there are lots of hopelessly romantic gamers out there, so I guess the game might work out. I just hope it isn't just all about dating, it would be nice to have something like an action packed dating game, haha.

Well, there are lots of hopelessly romantic gamers out there, so I guess the game might work out. I just hope it isn't just all about dating, it would be nice to have something like an action packed dating game, haha.

It might work out. I guess with all the guys having a hard time getting girls these days the concept might help them.

I bet it will. Hook it up with Kinect and bam! You got a dating sim. Let's hope that in those kissing parts, the Kinect's not recording the way you, uhm, kiss....

Action-packed dating game huh? I can see it now: you kick some ass somewhere, rescue the chick, do some talking and the love begins! Die Hard With LOVE!

Back