Xbox One Wow

George Soros

I used to love Xbox, but now Microsoft has turned into a bunch of weiners. If you have a bad mic because maybe you can't afford a decent one and it has too much static. You get bad rep. You crash into someone in a racing game. You get bad rep. You message someone telling them they should've switched to healer/tank/attack etc... You get bad rep. You kill too many people on GTA V online. You get bad rep. Oh you wanted to check your rep on your Xbox One with the click of a button? Like on Xbox 360? Nope. Gotta sign into your live account. What a bunch of fucking bullshit. Oh and you don't want to check your rep becuase maybe just by doing that you'll slowly watch your rep get lower and lower. And what happened to just ignoring people that message you being assholes? Now you full on enforce your shit with your little social justice warrior enforcement team. Quit being bitches.

Haha I love this rant. Well, if you ask me, there has and always will be finicky Gamers in the world of gaming. I do agree, however, that it's super easy to get a bad reputation on XBox gaming servers. From what I've also come to notice, XBox Gamers can be very "cliquish" when it comes to inviting newbies to their group. So it's not the easiest to do XBox gaming right from a social perspective. At the end of the day though, just play the game and have fun!

Made me giggle! But I do agree with you on the listed points. It can be very annoying because even if you contact support, they don't really care... unless you can actually prove that the bad rep was given unjustified. If I'm honest, I've sort of stopped using my microphone for those reasons. Unless I play with people that I know or my friends, I just can't be bothered :)

Back