Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • 1 - Not worth playing

• Total voters

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the reviews for X-Men: Destiny. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

7 out of 10 - Game Informer
Read the full review here: Direct Link
Add in some middling environment and character visuals on top of the lackluster gameplay, and X-Men Destiny has some big problems.

5.5 out of 10 - Official Xbox Magazine
Following a summer of movie-based superhero adaptations, X-Men: Destiny offers something different. Rather than giving you an established character in an existing narrative, it lets you pick one of three original mutants and pimp their powers as you see fit. The premise is full of universe-expanding potential, but ultimately, it’s undermined by mind-numbing gameplay.

5.5 out of 10 - IGN
Even for an action brawler, this one is as mindless as they come.

4 out of 10 - Game Spot
In X-Men: Destiny, mindless combat and meaningless choices combine to create a new mutation of boredom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game Informer was very kind with their review. I gave it a 2/5 but out of 10 I'd say 4. The game had a ton of potential to be great since it was something I would've wanted in a superhero game: to create my own hero/villain and go about in the world as I see fit.

This game could've been so good, but fell short hard. It delivered on very little that was supposed to be in the game. I'd like to see a second go for it, maybe they'll get it right.

Back