Original Xbox XBCD? Has anyone used it?

Nope, never used it for PC gaming. I prefer the keyboard and mouse for PC gaming. I think it's quite a hassle, might as well just buy an PC version Xbox controller. Besides, I don't really game on the PC very much so never tried it.

interesting.. but it seems like a pain to bother with honestly..

No not really, I mean yeah if you haven't tried it then yes. But it's pretty easy to do. But of course if you already have a decent controller for your PC then there's no need for this. It was pretty cool though. I get to play classic Xbox games with full controller experience on my PC.

Yup, saves you the trouble of soldering wires and ****. But it's fairly cheaper

Thats a really cool guide and I really did not know that you can even do that with you original Xbox controller. I am glad that they made it a lot easier when they created the Xbox 360 controller now you do not have to go through so much trouble. Now if you have some old Xbox controllers lying around then I do not see why you cannot give it a try.

I actually did it with a broken controller and it worked like charm except for the drivers, if you're running Windows 8 you might have to do some under the hood tweaks but all in all it worked great. If you're planning on playing some old games for the Xbox on the PC it's good but for 360 and the latter PC games you might find the lack of R2 and L2 button to be stretch.

Eh. I havent used one but I feel the same about it as I do about the Wii. Its cool, but all the hype is in the controller. That doesnt necessarily make it good though. Definitely for certain audiences. Im definitely not in that audience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back