Xbox Addict

roadies

Hey

So, is anyone else kinda shocked to see how fast this forum has grown since the announcements?

I'm Jason, have been a 360 owner since launch and I'm ready for what Xbox One offers to gamers and non-gamers alike.

Sadly, I've become more of a casual gamer over the years. (That's still ok, right?) However, when I can I'll get in a session of Halo (10th Anniversary and 4) or Borderlands 2.

I share an account with my son, so I won't be posting my gamer tag. He's into Minecraft, Forza Horizons, and Grid 2. We're kinda waiting to see how the Xbox One handles family accounts before we take that route.

Game I look the most forward to besides Halo? Project Spark. That just looks awesome!

See ya out there...
Jason aka roadies

Hey Roadies, welcome to the forums! Project Spark does look really good. The Xbox One is really getting some momentum after their announcement which is good.

Hey

So, is anyone else kinda shocked to see how fast this forum has grown since the announcements?

I'm Jason, have been a 360 owner since launch and I'm ready for what Xbox One offers to gamers and non-gamers alike.

Sadly, I've become more of a casual gamer over the years. (That's still ok, right?) However, when I can I'll get in a session of Halo (10th Anniversary and 4) or Borderlands 2.

I share an account with my son, so I won't be posting my gamer tag. He's into Minecraft, Forza Horizons, and Grid 2. We're kinda waiting to see how the Xbox One handles family accounts before we take that route.

Game I look the most forward to besides Halo? Project Spark. That just looks awesome!

See ya out there...
Jason aka roadies
welcome :) and dpn't kmow if you now this but project spark is going to be free.:D

Back