Xbox 360 Xbox Gun shipment triggers probe of Bowling Green resident

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Looking for a use for your old 360 once the Xbox One comes out? If you aren't too interested in keeping it or trying to sell it for a few bucks, you can always try to go the route that this Bowling Green local did and use your old Xbox as a gun parts carrying case/shipping container! Just what are they're teaching kids attending college at BGSU?? This guy has apparently been sending gun parts, serials removed, for quite some time. Smart peeps...

In June, Australian law enforcement officials examined a hollowed Xbox video game console and found that it contained the disassembled components of a 9 mm pistol shipped from Bowling Green...

According to a federal criminal complaint filed this week in U.S. District Court, this discovery set in motion an investigation that has led to a Bowling Green man coming under suspicion of making multiple overseas shipments of firearms concealed in video games and other electronic consoles while using a number of aliases.

Via BGDailyNews

Oh my lol. Well, that's an alternative to just using it for old DVDs I suppose..yikes

I suppose we could store our booze in it as well :eek:

Curious thing for you to mention that, because at a old place i used to work, a few colleagues that i had would go with desktops out of the building and come back with them heavier and making glass noises, and that would work out as a beer dispenser, away from the boss's eyes.

Back