Xbox 360 Xbox live just for YouTube, Netflix

soughtseven1035

I have to admit the dumbest thing I've seen is having to pay just to view videos from a site you already pay for and a free one. I think this definitely should have been built into the free Xbox live memberships. I was very disappointed when I first heard about this. You guys too?

I would have to agree in that certian apps and/or services should not be included under the paywall umbrella. From what little understanding I have is that when you connecto to Xbox Live, you're actually going through Xbox's servers to the outside world and this is what your actually paying for.

Such things should be free, yes. Doesn't the netflix app require a Netflix subscription anyway? I don't really know since I don't use Netflix, but yeah. Things like YouTube and social apps (Twitter, Facebook, etc) should not be Gold exclusive. You could do such things on a PC already. I do not know how it is on the PS3 but I'm sure the PS3 has no such apps as PS+ exclusive apps, nor does the Vita (which I do know about since I do own one).

Such things should be free, yes. Doesn't the netflix app require a Netflix subscription anyway? I don't really know since I don't use Netflix, but yeah. Things like YouTube and social apps (Twitter, Facebook, etc) should not be Gold exclusive. You could do such things on a PC already. I do not know how it is on the PS3 but I'm sure the PS3 has no such apps as PS+ exclusive apps, nor does the Vita (which I do know about since I do own one).

PS3 has Youtube, Netflix, Vudu etc. You do not need PS+ to use them. Then again, you can play online for free as well. PS+ is a much better deal anyway, they give you tons of free stuff every month is you subscribe.

Back