XBox Newbie..

HarpicTheOldGit

Old guy ex-PlayStation and a PC user. Bought Xbox coz Forza Motorsport tried to kill my PC twice via Steam. not too impressed so far seems to be as bad as PS5?

Welcome to the jungle! I'm new here too.
What seems to be as bad as the PS5?
Which Xbox did you get?

XBox series X MS Factory refurbished. Same probs as PS freezing game and other odd things but mostly it is good but not great. Game does not always run 100% correctly as in camera views and car freezing. but early days for Motorsport. Thanks for your time

Yes agreed, many games these days are released with so many bugs and glitches on both the PS5 and Xbox Series of consoles. I think many developers use us the consumer and gamers to test their games.
Maybe you know but try to give the Xbox plenty of space around it, do not have it on a rug on the floor. make sure there is more than 3 inches above the large fan port on top of the xbsx if you have that one and it is not in a closed cabinet with trapped recirculating air. I guess it is the same with the xbss as it too has a large top fan vent.
You could try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it but yeah, the issues with Forza Motorsport will need to be addressed in future updates like so many games these days.

Thanks I know all that from having PlayStation consoles and it is standing as it should with plenty space around it etc. Motorsport was better today so maybe just settling in. thanks guys much appreciated by this XBox Newbie

Old guy ex-PlayStation and a PC user. Bought Xbox coz Forza Motorsport tried to kill my PC twice via Steam. not too impressed so far seems to be as bad as PS5?
"Welcome to the Xbox world, a new frontier for a seasoned gamer like you. Forza Motorsport may have sent your PC into a tailspin, but don't let first impressions deter you. Every gaming platform has its charms, and Xbox has its own treasures waiting to be discovered. Embrace the adventure, and may your gaming journey be filled with excitement and camaraderie!"

Thanks and yes true, but had to make a video about the shambolic track management of Motorsport 23 in Xbox Series X. Ramming and lack of sorting it is as bad as GT Sport and GT 7 on PS, and they ruined those. Hopefully Motorsport may get sorted before the "Rammers" own it!

Back