Xbox One Xbox One Controller Modded for Disabled Gamers

diamondback8

Well, this is cool. I like this.

According to Cinema Blend, a modder who goes by the name Ben Heck made a nice mod idea: he modded an Xbox One controller for disabled gamers. Check out the link:

Xbox One Controller Modded For Disabled Gamers

It's pretty cool. Disabled gamers get to experience gaming like us, in a different way. It may not be the same but if they get to fully experience game with this mod, then awesome. I'd definitely give this kind of controller for anyone who needs it.

They did the same for XBox 360, had a friend who ordered a couple for his own use. But glad people are still doing it on the next-gen.

That's a really great idea. I didn't know that they had made modded 360 controllers for people that could only use one hand either, but I agree-It's definitely a great thing to see this being made.

It's good to know that people take the time to make mods like this. Being disabled shouldn't prevent them from enjoying gaming like everyone else. I hope that there are going to be different variants so that people with different disabilities can use them too.

It's good to know that people take the time to make mods like this. Being disabled shouldn't prevent them from enjoying gaming like everyone else. I hope that there are going to be different variants so that people with different disabilities can use them too.

Yes, I agree. I'm glad this Ben guy did this. Sure, disability may be a lifetime thing for some but Ben wants to make it clear that even in their condition, the disabled can enjoy games like us. That's nice. It warms my heart with gladness.

They did the same for XBox 360, had a friend who ordered a couple for his own use. But glad people are still doing it on the next-gen.

Awesome indeed. Now the next-gen won't be a far reach for the disabled. Just give them this modded controller and bam! They can enjoy games like Dead Rising 3 or even Ryse like all of us,.

That sounds amazing and I'm glad that some one out there is doing something like this. I like the fact that this is an option out there and which that the Big Three had come up with it on their own. I guess there isn't that much of a demand. Anyway are they doing this for just the Xbox One or are the other controllers getting the same treatment.

Yeah, playing Xbox One could probably ease us their anxiety over their disability and at the same time act as a way for them to rehabilitate.

Back