Xbox One Xbox One Demo Tour (Confirmed)

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Well this could certainly be good news, especially for us conveniently located.

The Xbox team is taking Xbox One on the road, offering you the chance to experience the new generation of gaming before Xbox One launches on Nov. 22. Beginning on Oct. 1 through the end of the year, the Xbox team will visit over 75 different cities around the world through a series of experiential events. The “Area One” tour will let people in the U.S., Canada and Europe get hands on with the Xbox One line-up of blockbuster games through a series of experiential events, while the Xbox One “Test Drive” will see Xbox hitting the road like never before to give people hands-on gameplay in unexpected places.

Area One Tour Dates:

Philadelphia: 10.3–10.6
Paris: 10.10–10.13
Toronto: 10.10–10.13
Chicago: 10.17–10.20
Vienna: 10.17–10.20
Atlanta: 10.24–10.27
Dallas: 10.31–11.3
Berlin: 10.31–11.3
Phoenix: 11.7–11.10
San Francisco: 11.14–11.17
Dublin: 11.14–11.17
Los Angeles: 11.21
London: 11.21–11.24

Xbox One will also be taking to the streets to give fans a unique opportunity to try out the Xbox One with “Test Drive.” Across the U.S., Canada, UK, Germany and France, Xbox will cruise the country in custom “Test Drive” vehicles, appearing at festivals, university campuses, retail centers and more in search of gamers ready to take the new generation of entertainment for a spin.

The Xbox team will visit over 175 “Test Drive” locations including Boston, Chicago, Arlington, Glendale, Green Bay, Tampa, Minneapolis, Miami, Seattle, Phoenix, Nashville, Denver, Toronto, as well as cities in France, Germany, and England, and many more. For more information on “Test Drive,” go to xbox.com/onetour.

Xbox%20One%20Tour_Poster.png

I guess this is the start of the hype machine. Hopefully more news will be officially announce soon so I can plot my way to one of these locations. I wonder what other cool events they have plan in the coming weeks.

Source: XBOX WIRE

Not that I'm far away from the source to begin with, but it'll be in Seattle on October 27th. Assuming I'm not out of town that day I will be at the event.

It's not coming terribly close to me, so I probably won't be going. I can only imagine the lines. The good thing about this tour is that there will be a lot more information and reviews available from actual gamers.

Back