Xbox One Xbox One Fitness - Fight Workout

diamondback8

[video=youtube;rLKFz4NmC28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLKFz4NmC28[/video]​

Anyone who's got a penchant for exercise and the Xbox One can sweat it like hell with the Xbox One Fitness! Here's the Fight Workout you can do. Yup, looks hard and fun. It's best to have a mat if you want to keep your floor nice and clean.

So it's their version of Wii Fit? That being said, it's just another way for Microsoft to fulfill their whole promise of being an all in one console that is supposed to appeal to everyone and having excercise options is one way to do that. I haven't tried this out yet so I'm wondering how much this costs. Do you have to pay for each workout individually?

So it's their version of Wii Fit? That being said, it's just another way for Microsoft to fulfill their whole promise of being an all in one console that is supposed to appeal to everyone and having excercise options is one way to do that. I haven't tried this out yet so I'm wondering how much this costs. Do you have to pay for each workout individually?

Hmmm... Googling this, some workouts are free and some workouts, you have to buy. The P90X and Insanity are somewhere around $140 a piece. Just for that so you can use it on Xbox One Fitness. Kinda pricey, if you ask me. Well, better give it thought before you put out money for this. But if you don't mind the free ones, well, this is okay to get.

I guess it's really a version similar to Wii Fit. But to get it you have to pay $140 a piece?? That's the downside to it. I guess this won't be a hit since it's that pricey.
Hmmm... Googling this, some workouts are free and some workouts, you have to buy. The P90X and Insanity are somewhere around $140 a piece. Just for that so you can use it on Xbox One Fitness. Kinda pricey, if you ask me. Well, better give it thought before you put out money for this. But if you don't mind the free ones, well, this is okay to get.

I guess it's really a version similar to Wii Fit. But to get it you have to pay $140 a piece?? That's the downside to it. I guess this won't be a hit since it's that pricey.

Yeah, to get the premium stuff, you need to pay THAT much? No way man. I was hoping when you get this, you have P90X and Insanity. But then you have to pay that much for those? Awww dang. I like the free workouts but it's nice to have the established ones. Eh, well... never mind.

Yeah, to get the premium stuff, you need to pay THAT much? No way man. I was hoping when you get this, you have P90X and Insanity. But then you have to pay that much for those? Awww dang. I like the free workouts but it's nice to have the established ones. Eh, well... never mind.

There are ALOT of free workouts. I didn't look into it too much, just browsed but I did see free under most of the workouts including P90 and Insanity.

There are ALOT of free workouts. I didn't look into it too much, just browsed but I did see free under most of the workouts including P90 and Insanity.

Ahhh... so maybe some parts of the aforementioned workouts are free. Sorta like demos or teasers right? I see. Well, I like working out so this might be nice to have when I get an Xbox One.

Ahhh... so maybe some parts of the aforementioned workouts are free. Sorta like demos or teasers right? I see. Well, I like working out so this might be nice to have when I get an Xbox One.

That's what I'm wondering how much of the workouts are free. Are we getting a free hour of works, or is it just segements but you have to purchase it to get the rest. The prices are a little cringeworthy since I've tried Insanity and liked it though I bought the DVDS on the cheap.

That's what I'm wondering how much of the workouts are free. Are we getting a free hour of works, or is it just segements but you have to purchase it to get the rest. The prices are a little cringeworthy since I've tried Insanity and liked it though I bought the DVDS on the cheap.

One poster here in the forum said Xbox One Fitness is free until December 2014? I'm not sure if he means the app is free therefore we get more of those free or will it suddenly be turned into a purchase? Either way, yeah, it's not yet clear how much of them are free.

Back