Xbox One Xbox One launching November 8th? *rumor*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has been debunked numorus times already. As for the link, sucks if true but its a source that "expectss" it to launch later. So in simple terms. No one even know for sure, execpt the higher ups at MSFT.

At this point, I've venture to say, that nobody up there knows either...lol.

Joking aside, the suspense over it's release date has me pacing like a Father in the waiting room...

At this point, I've venture to say, that nobody up there knows either...lol.

Joking aside, the suspense over it's release date has me pacing like a Father in the waiting room...

lol same here lol. I just want to know my date so I can take that off!!! lol

So many rumors have been proven true regarding the Xbox One that I'm almost willing to believe this one...

The console will clearly be launched before the winter holidays, so they can maximize profits, but nobody except Microsoft knows the actual date. The rest is just speculation and not very important. My advice to you is just to be sure you have money saved in mid to late November so you can purchase the console. Regarding why neither Xbox or Sony didn't announce a date yet, the answer is simple.. If Xbox announces they will release it in 10 Nov, Sony will try the same or faster so they can win in the undecided market. It's just a waiting time from both giants.

I am anxiously awaiting the release of the Xbox One. I will be the first in line to purchase it. I have always been a die hard Microsoft fan, with this new installment it makes it even better. It is a must have type of purchase.

I am anxiously awaiting the release of the Xbox One. I will be the first in line to purchase it. I have always been a die hard Microsoft fan, with this new installment it makes it even better. It is a must have type of purchase.

Um the release was announce about 3 weeks ago. It's November 22nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back