KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Enjoy the video and leave your thoughts below!​

[video=youtube_share;wT_CVUjQXjA]http://youtu.be/wT_CVUjQXjA[/video]​

The Thrustmaster wheel looks cool, but $400 US? Yikes.

Thing is made out of hopes and dreams, that stuff doesn't come cheap!

But seriously they removed the backwards compatibility with previous wheels? So we are forced to buy another accessory for the new system. They couldn't just "disable" all those features that come with the new wheels?
I think they are trying to reinvent the wheel.

This looks so sick. I hope gamestop will have this on launch... I'm very into racing games and this would be the perfect set-up for me. I really can't wait for the official launch since it's just a little over a month to go.

Thing is made out of hopes and dreams, that stuff doesn't come cheap!

I think they are trying to reinvent the wheel.

thats a hot negative cptn... thats what sim racing is honestly. that thrustmaster wheel is a straight copy of the ferrari 458. that is a production copy of a very epic and iconic wheel.

that mad catz wheel is well a general racing wheel. most race cars have a similar style. multi sizes for confort and feedback the face lookes exactly like a street/weekend race car

your thinking like a casual racer. you have to think hard core sim person.(no me but people get into it) u should see some of the home simulator setups 10g's for a mild full sim.. people drop coin on that stuff.

tell me the mad catz dosnt look similar.

IMG_0253.jpg
IMG_0259.jpgIMG_0261.jpg

Back