Xbox One Xbox One Startup Video

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
[video=youtube;mbZtqV6S9Ag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbZtqV6S9Ag&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Well not a very long video by any means, but still nice to see. The speed of the startup is the big take-away here. My 360 stops to take a rest when starting up, so nice to see that won't be the case anymore.

I just love the start up music, well sound is more like it. Ever since I've had my 250g it takes a few to load up my profile this seems seamless.

The thing is, that console must be squeaky clean, so not much content on the hard drive, what about when it has all your library of digital games? My consoles also used to boot really fast, but after a few years thing get slow.

The thing is, that console must be squeaky clean, so not much content on the hard drive, what about when it has all your library of digital games? My consoles also used to boot really fast, but after a few years thing get slow.

Yea, but unlike the 360 the console is never rule powered off, just in low power. It won't need a hard boot of the Hdd any more.

Back