Xbox One "Xbox Sign Out" gamertag with hilarious results thanks to Kinect

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
[video=youtube;oCB1ac4jIrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCB1ac4jIrE[/video]

A user created the gamertag "Xbox Sign Out," and created a YouTube video compilation of him pissing people off while playing Ghosts. Thought this was kind of funny and wanted to share!

Xbox Sign out. Haha. Really hilarious. This is one cool way of annoying people and at the same time make them realize they are being pranked by someone just so they could log out from the game. Cool move man. Whoever you are, I hope I don't get to play with you on of these days. haha.

I want to add this guy to my friends list so I can play with him and listed to this real time. Great move, man.

Same here man. I want this guy to join any of the games that I am playing. Haha. This guy is a genius.

Maybe I'll rename my gamertag or probably create a new one named Xbox Turn Off. Haha. This is a funny video. I love how he fooled those players into saying his name out of the annoyance that he is doing on the game. This is really an epic prank.

Omfg. I was watching this while my Xbox had Netflix in the background and it signed me out. Haha that was extremely clever and the reactions were amazing! Thanks for sharing!

LOL.... I was just watching this video on my xbox and it tried to sign me out whenever it came up in the video and they kept saying it..... that was funny....

XD hahahahahahahahahah. What the heck?! Hahahaha. Wow, somebody actually thought of this. Well, clever, cunning, witty and hilarious. Awesome. If I ever get an Xbox One, I'll find this person and befriend him/her. Awesome indeed. Man, now I won't be able to tell the difference between being signed out XD

LOL.... I was just watching this video on my xbox and it tried to sign me out whenever it came up in the video and they kept saying it..... that was funny....

Yeah, that was really funny. haha. I couldn't stop laughing at those guys who were fooled into saying his name.

Haha, my xbox did the same thing. I tried finding the gamer on BF4 but I couldn't find him. He is probably offline.

Well, what a cunning way to fool somebody. Just say the name and Kinect thinks you're signing out. Hahaha. Cunning. Man, hope that if I ever start making some friends on the Xbox Live, hope I don't fall for this XD

Well, all we know is if this friend ever becomes a friend, we'll have no choice but to say the name. Hahaha. Funny way to troll. I wonder what other names you can come up with that can troll others XD

Well, all we know is if this friend ever becomes a friend, we'll have no choice but to say the name. Hahaha. Funny way to troll. I wonder what other names you can come up with that can troll others XD

We could probably try Xbox Turn Off or maybe Xbox record that. haha. many fun ways to use a gamertag.

Hey, cool video. Thanks for sharing this. Now I'll be super careful in case I see someone named after him. Haha. I can't stop laughing after watching those poor guys fooled by the gamertag. I hope I can add him on my friend list.

We could probably try Xbox Turn Off or maybe Xbox record that. haha. many fun ways to use a gamertag.

hahahahaha XD Man, I was about to say the Xbox Turn Off. Ohhhh man, if someone EVER uses that name, I'll immediately share it to you guys. Seriously, that'd be the biggest troll ever if that happens!

hahahahaha XD Man, I was about to say the Xbox Turn Off. Ohhhh man, if someone EVER uses that name, I'll immediately share it to you guys. Seriously, that'd be the biggest troll ever if that happens!

Yeah, that would be so cool. Fooling more people that way with that prank would be priceless. Haha.

Back