Xbox One Xbox Website and Services are down ...

Dable

So im reading this morning that xbox.com is down amongst other MS sites/services . Some people say they can connect and some people are saying they are on xbox live but cant use it (it just hasnt disconnected them) but the majority of people seem to be having problems, even with outlook.

I really hope this isnt going to affect downloading the day one update but im sure it will.

I guess ill find out soon enough, picking my x1 up in about an hour and a half.. Maybe i should just go to work after.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope not, but things always pop up for launch. Hopefully things are firing on all cylinders by tonight.

i have been watching netflix on 360 all day along with amazon prime and time warner cable app.

i also got on to check a message online that microsoft sent about if i needed to get my xbox live password for the new console.

My friend in Scotland just downloaded the update..its approx. 500mb and took about 15 mins. So it's up and running!! Well for now at least.

awesome news !! i just got back from the shops with my xb1 and battlefield. Should i go to work ? lol

i am on netflix right now still.. watching flight on netflix.. no issues hear.

Back