Xbox 360 Xbox360 Slim hard drive on ebay

Frankiepr

Hey guys! I have the Xbox 360 slim and I am looking to buy a hard drive from ebay since I only have 4GB of storage. There are many hard drives to choose from but most are generic (non genuine) and I was wondering if it is safe to use such hard drives. Also I am interested in knowing about their quality and durability.

If anyone can give me some advice, I will appreciate it.

Thanks!

Hey guys! I have the Xbox 360 slim and I am looking to buy a hard drive from ebay since I only have 4GB of storage. There are many hard drives to choose from but most are generic (non genuine) and I was wondering if it is safe to use such hard drives. Also I am interested in knowing about their quality and durability.

If anyone can give me some advice, I will appreciate it.

Thanks!

The safest ones are the genuine Microsoft drives by far. The non-genuine drives may work, but they are nowhere near as durable or stable, and some features might not work with the non-genuine hard drives. Just search up a genuine drive on eBay, it will probably cost more, but it is worth it.

I wouldn't waste my money on a generic hard drive, but if you want to wake up one day in the morning to a dead hard drive then be my guest. I have ever bough a hard drive and for some reason it stopped working without warning. :mad:

Back