Xbox One You think that "Agent" game Rockstar announced years ago will come to XB1?

diamondback8

Yeah, you guys think so? I remember Rockstar once announced a game called "Agent". We didn't know much about it and we still don't. So you think it's a next-gen game now?

Yeah, you guys think so? I remember Rockstar once announced a game called "Agent". We didn't know much about it and we still don't. So you think it's a next-gen game now?

I don't know honestly. I really thought they cancelled it. But why not? From the sound of it, it might be an action game or could be another FPS game.

I don't know honestly. I really thought they cancelled it. But why not? From the sound of it, it might be an action game or could be another FPS game.

I don't now what the game is all about but if Rockstar made it, i'm positive this will be a good one.

I heard the game's trademarks were re-registered again. Might get some news... hopefully.

So Rockstar plans to continue this game. Well I hope so. I really hope that they can release it this time.

I don't know if they can release it anytime soon. I wonder what this will be about, they haven't said anything in particular.

Maybe it's gonna be an open-world game about agents? Most of the Rockstar games have had the open-world so this could be another open-world game. Or another epic. Well, we'll see what they have cooked up for this.

This is going to be a while before we even hear something. Maybe E3 2014 or a surprise news will give us the lowdown,.

Maybe but we need more concrete info from Rockstar about this. They did re-register the trademarks so there's going to be news soon.

Maybe it's gonna be an open-world game about agents? Most of the Rockstar games have had the open-world so this could be another open-world game. Or another epic. Well, we'll see what they have cooked up for this.

That would be cool, if that would be the theme of the game it would be like "may the best agent win" or kill or be killed.

That would be cool, if that would be the theme of the game it would be like "may the best agent win" or kill or be killed.

Much like spies kill spies. This might be my kind of thing. Well we won't actually know what it is yet since they haven't said a thing.

It would be good if they can make it similar to hitman but I think they would add spies to a GTA game if they would release this.

I don't want to see a GTA style this time. Well I wish it were more like Hitman just like what Dom0411 said.

I don't want to see a GTA style this time. Well I wish it were more like Hitman just like what Dom0411 said.

That would be awesome but redundant, anyways I would want that to happen since I loved Hitman and I want to play something similar to it.

We'll know for sure soon. Let's see what Agent is gonna bring us.... hope it's not some mobile game.

We'll know for sure soon. Let's see what Agent is gonna bring us.... hope it's not some mobile game.

That'd suck if it's some mobile game. Ah well, what can we do? We don't know what the game is about. Just called AGENT, and that's it.

Much like spies kill spies. This might be my kind of thing. Well we won't actually know what it is yet since they haven't said a thing.

Oh, spies kill spies?

[video=youtube;gtrhutmXvMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtrhutmXvMQ[/video]

There already was a game about that ;-D And no, this ain't no joke.

Oh, spies kill spies?

[video=youtube;gtrhutmXvMQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtrhutmXvMQ[/video]

There already was a game about that ;-D And no, this ain't no joke.

Woah. I almost forgot about this game.I have this on my PS2.

Back