Xbox One You won't need to pre-order Titanfall to get into the beta

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
The upcoming Titanfall beta will not require players to pre-order the game in order to gain access, Respawn founder Vince Zampella confirmed on Twitter. There is still no word on how Respawn will handle beta invites, while according to Zampella details are still to come. Previously the company sent out registration invitations to EA Origin account holders to stress test the game.

Unlike the recent alpha, players won't face restrictions on talking publicly about the game. Gameplay videos can be uploaded to YouTube once beta begins, Zampella confirmed.

Source: Polygon

Well this is surely good news, then again I have already preordered so it makes little difference to me personally. Have you guys preordered yet? Were any of you in the Alpha? Let us know in the comments below!

What?! Really. Now ain't that cool. Now we can try the game without doing pre orders. I can't wait to get and try the beta out. I wish they could give us more info about it. Like what we need to do to get the beta invites.

Well this is surely good news, then again I have already preordered so it makes little difference to me personally. Have you guys preordered yet? Were any of you in the Alpha? Let us know in the comments below!

It does make a difference to a lot of us. Haha. Here we go. Are you guys ready!

Good thing I haven't pre ordered it yet. But how do I even get to try the beta? any ideas how?

The Beta is now open to everyone, just go online and download it.

The Beta is now open to everyone, just go online and download it.

Yeah, I'm actually downloading it as we speak. Haha. can't wait to play this game. I'm glad we don't need any keys for it yet.

Yeah, I'm actually downloading it as we speak. Haha. can't wait to play this game. I'm glad we don't need any keys for it yet.

Downloaded the game yesterday but I haven't played it even up to now. Can't wait to get home.

Back