Xbox 360 Young Justice cancelled, YJ:Legacy to be the show's last hurrah

SpiralArchitect

Seeing Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go on Cartoon Network it seems to me that Warner Bros has cancelled the expected 3rd season of the TV show. The show was one of the better animated shows on TV and it is sad that Warner Bros decided to pull the plug on it. This basically means that the game YJ: Legacy which covers the time between Season 1 and Season 2 in the show's timeline will be the show's last hurrah.

The game is expected to come out in November. So, anyone else excited for the game's release?

I don't know much about the teen titan universe, but I've always been a fan of super heroes and super villains as most people who enjoy gaming or fiction do. On that note, I enjoy the darker side of it because of the wide array of topics that it can go into that a lot of other media is frightened to do. Teen Titans was a lighter show from what I did see which is about 6 episodes. From the outside looking in, it should have had a wider appeal of the younger audience and I guess that just didn't work out. Maybe it would have been better to just swing for the fences with the true darkness of super heroes, but I'll be looking for the game for the sake of super heroes everywhere.

Back