Xbox 360 Your 2013 favorite so far?

kateric99

So what has been your favorite Xbox 360 game of this year so far?
I have to say mine is Tomb Raider. I'm completely biased though. I'd always been a huge Tomb Raider fan, and since I've missed out on Underworld, I was greatly anticipating this one.
So far I've been really enjoying. It's not the same style of the previous ones, it relies more on action than on exploration, but it's still a good game with great mechanics and awesome cutscenes and quick-time events.
So what's yours?

Gears of War Judgment, as it's been the only 2013 release I've played so far. I have high hopes for Bioshock Infinite, which comes out tomorrow, although I'm not overly anxious, since I know it will be amazing. c:

I agree with Tomb Raider. That blew me away.

I'm quite enjoying Bioshock Infinite at the moment, so I have a feeling that may overtake Tomb Raider for me.

Metal Gear Rising for now. Might change, of course, since it's still way early. I mean, I'm still waiting for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, for one, and I haven't played Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider or Army of TWO: The Devil's Cartel. There is a lot to look forward to so I am doubting that Metal Gear Rising will remain my favorite for the whole year.

I know, it's so refreshing to play a modern game that resembles the older ones.
What I liked the most of this game was how it combined puzzle mechanics with actual action sequences - when you're being attacked, you are constantly required to think outside the box and find ways to escape or overwhelm your opponents.
In fact, I liked Tomb Raider 2013 so much that I felt the urge to dust off my PSX and pop in the first titles.

Nothing yet, still playing mw3.
I'm trying to save up some cash so i can buy a load of games like i used to. I remember when i was younger, i would save up over 300 bucks and spend it all on ps2 games.

I'm really looking forward to some of the releases this year, and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Bio-shock. Is Tomb-Raider really that good? I've heard horrible things about it.

I'm quite enjoying Bioshock Infinite at the moment, so I have a feeling that may overtake Tomb Raider for me.

I agree, Tomb Raider was fantastic. In terms if graphics it was more than I expected, I loved the colors and the general design. I also think the storyline was great and it was very addictive.

I'm really looking forward to some of the releases this year, and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of Bio-shock. Is Tomb-Raider really that good? I've heard horrible things about it.

Horrible things? That may be about the multiplayer for this game. The multiplayer is ok, not as bad as people make it out to be.

But the single player is fantastic. Couldn't recommend it more.

Is Tomb-Raider really that good? I've heard horrible things about it.
Horrible things? All I've heard for the game is praise. Well, except for the multiplayer, but that doesn't matter. The single-player campaign is what matters and the single-player is, apparently, really damn good. I've heard nothing but praise for Tomb Raider's campaign.

Havent played Tomb Raider myself, but I did get Bioshock Infinite, and its just amazing. Do believe all the top reviews of it, cos they aren't lying :eek:

Went out and bought Bio-Shock and Tomb Raider today! Very pleased with both. Tomb Raider is my favorite so far.

I have two favorites for 2013 - Gears of War: Judgment and Tomb Raider. Both games are epic in scale and are extremely beautiful to look at (especially Lara. Mmmm). I still haven't finished both games as I'm favoring every single moment.

Yeah Tomb Raider has been really good so far, the graphics were awesome although the multiplayer was eh. I've never played a Tomb Raider game before and it made me want to go out and buy the ones that came out before just to try them although I don't think they'll be as good as this one.

Though my favorite game this year will most definitely be GTA V, I can't wait for that game and I wish they would've released it earlier.

My 2013 favorite would honestly be FIFA 13 and need for speed most wanted 2012 without a doubt. i just love those two games but I'm not sure if my favorites would change when speculations say grand theft auto 5 is coming out this fall and I can't wait to play FIFA 14 which would be coming out later down in the year.

Bioshock Infinite was the game I enjoyed the most up till now, but I have to be fair and say I haven't really played a lot of new releases. Maybe I'll go and have a look at Tomb Raider since you're all so pleased with it :)

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

It's everything i wanted and much more since i first saw Grey Fox when i was a kid.
Seriously, how can anyone not like this game? You can cut EVERYTHING at will! You are a crazy cyborg ninja that defeat other cyborgs with super powers and end up pulling some crazy moves to kill them!

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

It's everything i wanted and much more since i first saw Grey Fox when i was a kid.
Seriously, how can anyone not like this game? You can cut EVERYTHING at will! You are a crazy cyborg ninja that defeat other cyborgs with super powers and end up pulling some crazy moves to kill them!
Agreeable! Very agreeable! Man, MGR is so ridiculously awesome. It helps that it also has an awesome soundtrack to go with it. I will NEVER forget the fight against Metal Gear RAY at the very beginning of the game or the song that goes with it... that prologue chapter is so amazing. It's so exciting, it's so... hype. The rest of the game doesn't disappoint and it never lets up and is a wild ride from start to end. Gets you so pumped!

Speaking of, I still need to download and play the Sam DLC!

Nothing interesting for me yet, I will be waiting for GTA V and Watch Dogs which will both be mind-blowing!

Tomb Raider is also my favorite game this year, because of the graphics and intense action gameplay. However, I do believe Watch Dogs is going to be pretty outstanding, with an entirely original story, and some awesome action scenes, like parkour chases through the streets. Another contender may or may not be GTA5.

Back