Xbox 360 Your favorite rhythm game?

SteeelWoool

Guitar Hero III was my favorite because of the great setlist. I could never really get into anything else, I felt like all the extra peripherals that got added on were kind of useless. Good news is, now that these games are out of style, you can pick 'em up cheap and have tons of fun with them!

rock band 2 is the only one i ever really got in to. Its a lot of fun when you've got a bunch of friends gaming with you. But that's really the only time i would play them when i was with friends.

Id say guitar hero, if compared to rock band. I have the drums and guitar and rock bands buttons doesnt realy line up with the music as much as GH does.
So I would say GH5. Any of the DJ games doesnt realy do it for me.

DDRMAX! DDR Max has got to be one of my favorite rhythm games ever. I love to dance, so anything that can keep my body moving for hours is perfect.

Guitar Hero, you can't really go wrong with it. It always has good songs to play (given that you like a bit of rock), and the 'boss' song in the end always tends to be super hard and long which makes completing them a real rewarding achievement.

Me and my friend spend so many sleepless nights because of guitar hero, such a great game for the time. But still, i prefer rock band for the diversity of the instruments.

Back