Xbox 360 Your Shape - Kinect

France9

Does anyone own Your Shape - Fitness Evolved 2012? It looks like a ton of fun and exercise all wrapped into 1. I'm not finding any reviews for the game on Amazon.com. The manufacture states there are over 90 hours of exercise and fun in this game. I would love to hear what others have to say prior to buying it.

I looked up some reviews, though i have never played it, it seems to be getting 4-5 stars out of 5. If you like those kind of games, I would get it.

We do not own a Kinect but have thought about getting one. Right now my exercise is done early in the morning when everyone is still asleep (when its quiet too). I am waiting to see if any other sales crop up or not before we invest into another gaming system.

I did not see any reviews on this game. Where do you get your reviews? I always look at Amazon.com. I love exercise games so I think I will get this one, but I was hoping someone already owned it.

My girlfriend uses it and she says it works. She's not chubby but you know women... It's fun and she likes it a lot. I gave it a try but i'd rather play some boxing game if there was anything similar.

Back