Xbox One Zumba Fitness World Party - Is this a game you plan to get?

dannyboy

Is anyone on this forum anticipating the release of this game and if so, why?

Never heard of this game. Maybe you should post a trailer/video about the game and include some pictures or other information to let those people who don't know what this game is, well, know.

Anyone got Zumba for the One yet? There's about three or four of us guys that always played our 360's together and eventually, it'll be that way again once we all have Ones. All of us are married and from the way it sounds, almost all the wives want a copy of the Zumba game. Is it worth $60? Is it any better than the 360 versions of the game?

Thanks for the info, RK. I didn't realize there was a demo out for it. I'll have to see if I can find it and then let the wife play it before we pop sixty bucks on it. She's also interested in the newest Just Dance game; any idea if there is a demo for it?

I haven't tried the demo yet, well it's because I have Just Dance 2014. I don't know if there's a demo for Just Dance but I know you'll love it. Either way, I might get this probably after the holidays. That way I can exercise my way out of all the fat I accumulated during the holidays.

This is now $10 off at GameStop. Today is 12/16.not sure how long it will be on sale.

I am not sure which one I want, the Just Dance 2014 or the Zumba.
I want to involve my wife, since there are not many games we can play together.I
tried the Zumba demo on the Xbox One. Can't tell much by the game, however.......
if you look at the game DVR clips posted by other users, all I see is basically the same thing. Dancers dancing in different settings.

There is no Just Dance 2014 demo yet, but after looking at the posted dvr clips of I am leaning towards the Just Dance 2014

By the way,the game DVR clips is a great way to see what the game is like before you buy it, plus sometimes you get a player's review of it.
The next best thing to a actual demo of the game.

I haven't tried the game yet. Is it good enough? Is it better than Just Dance 2014? I actually need a good game to trim down the excess fats I've gained during the holiday season. Is there a demo out?

As an owner of Xbox 360 with a wife who got Zumba for it. She used it twice and didn't do it anymore. I felt cheated because I paid like 50 bucks for that piece of crap. Nope. Not worth it.

Luckily I don't review Zumba games because I saw those mechanics Zumba game! I saw them!

Back