Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 1 - Not worth playing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the reviews for 007 Legends. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

6 out of 10 - Official Xbox Magazine
Read the full review here: Direct Link
Here, stripped of its stealthy pretensions, 007 Legends is finally free to focus on the mindless but consistently enjoyable twitch action it does best.

4.5 out of 10 - IGN
Last year Eurocom delivered GoldenEye: Reloaded, an HD remake which was arguably the best James Bond game since well, the original GoldenEye 64. Unfortunately the developer hasn't been able to maintain that trajectory with 007 Legends; an abhorrent 'tribute' to the history of the British super spy that doesn't just take liberties - it takes the piss.

4 out of 10 - Game Informer
A mess of a title that’s uninspired at best and nearly broken at worst.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a dreadful game, but it's not a truly spectacular game either. It is a good game that caters well to celebrating Bond. Linking six of the Bond films into a game like 007 Legends is brilliant.

I have been a James Bond fan for a very long time now and before I got a decent laptop I played Quantum of Solace to death on the PS3 since the multiplayer was still alive. When I heard about Legends I was stoked but when I played it I was kinda dissapointed. First of all I remember the mouse movement being extremely sucky and not able to change it, and the gameplay itself wasn't particularly spectular either.

Back