Xbox One 13 min gameplay/director chat on Assassin's Creed 4

sc_shark

[video=youtube;yKkc4IoMb70]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkc4IoMb70[/video]

Yay very average on rails gameplay, repetitive combat and total lack of any realism. That's pretty much what the Assins Creed series has become. The way how the ship moves is just a joke and the combat is really average. There are some nice attempts like the whole treasure hunting elements but the whole game just feels very half assed.

Yay very average on rails gameplay, repetitive combat and total lack of any realism. That's pretty much what the Assins Creed series has become. The way how the ship moves is just a joke and the combat is really average. There are some nice attempts like the whole treasure hunting elements but the whole game just feels very half assed.

Really? I have pretty much agreed with everything you have said so far, but would respectfully disagree with you on this one. I am sorry, but this game looks spectacular. he open world seems to be bigger than Skyrim as they have stated that it would take more than half an hour to sail across from one side to another. I for one can't wait for this game to come out.

Back