Xbox One 20-Minute Titanfall Presentation

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Most of us have seen everything in the video, but for those of us who haven't, enjoy! For the rest of us this serves as a reminder of why we ned this game.

There might not be any new footage in this recent presentation of Respawn's Titanfall, but it's a fun video nonetheless—20 minutes of concept art, gameplay, and discussion about the upcoming shooter, presented by Respawn community manager Abbie Heppe at the EB Games Expo in Australia this weekend.

[video=youtube_share;v3z25fL8l7w]http://youtu.be/v3z25fL8l7w[/video]​

At some point in the near future I'm going to have to blacklist any and all Titanfall info. While I've only heard awesome things about the game, I don't want to overhype it before it's release.

It just looks so good!

The game play footage really look gorgeous and really exciting to play but it really depends on how it really going to play out during the launch. There has been so much hype for this game where it is expected to be awesome and everything but there will be so much expectations for this that I don't know if they can hold up to this. I really hope that it lives up to it's hype because it looks really good.

More talking and less gameplay footage. I mean, shut up already and reveal some more footage. We don't want to listen as to how you made this game. I want this game ..........noooooowwwwwww.

This game is going to be so awesome, I can't wait to wet myself by playing this game. There was a buddy of mine who said he was wondering if he should try to grab the review for ...some game... or Titan Fall and I ridiculously smacked him. Feel free to use that phrase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back