Xbox One $20 off Xbox Live if you buy at GameStop

Bryanpog

I just finalized my stuff at GameStop. (I'll be 4th in line at 12:01 central ) and just wanted to give a heads up.

$20 off 1 year of xbox live gold(so $39.99) if you buy it with your console.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes sir.. got mine.. (didnt need it) but for the price it gives me till 2015 for 40 dollars.. wasn't a planned buy but yea.

i am 2nd in line.. i let a local coast guard go in front of me. i spend allot of time onthe water and if i ever need him i know he will be on the boat to save me..

Good Man! I technically was first. There was no one there when I got there at 5::30. I decided to walk over to the apple store to check out the retina mini I've been considering purchasing. Came back and there were 3 people Ahead of me.

Now on paper my number is 5. However the store is starting at number 2 cause the manager took it upon himself to take number 1 lol

i was technically number 4 in line.. but the 3 others were non pre order... they had to pay after the pre order people finished their transactions.. this automatically put me at the front.. i could be number 1 but like i said i let someone in front of me.. no biggie to me really.. i live in a small town so i dont think it will be that bad... altho cod bo2 was stupid packed.. i actually went homewhen i seen the ammount of people.

I was number 11 in line.. That puts me in group 6. They are doing two people per group at my gamestop.

Back