Xbox 360 3D Replica of your Minecraft World

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
Hey guys, so I saw this and thought it was interesting. I know some of you have spent a LOT of time on your Minecraft worlds, and, well, here's your chance to have FigurePrints make a 3D replica of your world. It's pretty east to do-Download their "World Exporter" and pick a section of your Minecraft world to have printed, upload the selection, place your order and VOILA! It will be in your hands in about a month or so! Prices vary, so I couldn't even begin to tell you how much these are.

Oh, and BTW- If you go to their store, you can see that they also will print your World of Warcraft character (when I looked up my main, it was $69.95 for a bust or $129.95 USD for the statue in the glass dome display case) as well as your Xbox Live Avatar ($49.95 USD).

Ha ha! That's really cool. I haven't started playing Minecraft yet, but I have tried a similar game called Total Miner Forge and I'd love to have 3D models of one of my worlds to sit on the coffee table. What a conversation starter that would be!

Really awesome. Sweet concept and idea but I wish it was a bit more affordable. Although it would be cool to have a trophy actually built in minecfaft for some tournament or something!

This is awesome, albeit expensive. Still, I'll be bookmarking the site and maybe in the future I can buy a replica of one of my worlds as a birthday gift or something. ;)

Back