Xbox One 50 upcoming games for 2014 and beyond

The Division has a lot of potential, but I'm not sure Ubisoft will be able to realize it. I pretty much loved everything Remedy put out so I can't wait for Quantum Break.

Quantum Break! Oh, man... I forgot about that game. The Max Payne with awesome shifting powers. This is going to be awesome.

Quantum Break! Oh, man... I forgot about that game. The Max Payne with awesome shifting powers. This is going to be awesome.

Awwww man! Quantum Break! You just reminded me of a game I want to play on the Xbox One.

I am disappointed to here that there is no plans to create a new Fight Night.

I love that game. I am most disappointed because this is an indication of the future. Boxing has never been more popular than it is now. At least in recent history. If it is not lucrative enough to create a boxing game right now. It never will be.

That is extremely discouraging to someone who loves boxing as much as me.

Child of Light for sure. I've been wanting a decent RPG for ages. I hope this one delivers. It looks promising. The Evil Within looks like it might be good. It's been a while since I've found a console game that could scare me. Here's hoping it's worth waiting for.

"Amazing Spider-Man 2"

If it is anything like Spider Man 2 from the PS2 era, count me in. That game was so good. Please do not disappoint.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to Child of Light. Looks like a great game.

J

"Amazing Spider-Man 2"

If it is anything like Spider Man 2 from the PS2 era, count me in. That game was so good. Please do not disappoint.

I hope man. If it's still just the same as the PS2 game I might even consider getting it.

From my experience with the PS2 game I think I'll even consider getting it again but on Xbox One.

If it DOES come out for the Xbox One. There's been rumors going about that TAMS 2 got cancelled for the XB1. Clues to this were seen when the XB1 logo got taken out from the official site. Better hope the rumors are not true.

If it DOES come out for the Xbox One. There's been rumors going about that TAMS 2 got cancelled for the XB1. Clues to this were seen when the XB1 logo got taken out from the official site. Better hope the rumors are not true.

Crossing my fingers for that as well.

Amazing Spiderman 2 is popular not only with me but with my kids as well. My son started his gaming with Spiderman and enjoys the game till today. You can keep playing it for hours without getting bored.

Back