Xbox One A sport that's not yet been turned into a game

diamondback8

All right, you guys know any sport that's yet to be turned into its own game? I'm thinking but man, most of the ones I think don't have their own game have already been turned into their game, like Street Luge.

Hey I remember there was a sport that I was playing with my asian friends back when we were kids. Sepak Takraw. I guess that would be a fun game to play. I can't remember how the mechanics work but yeah, just to help I will post a video.

[video=youtube_share;Sgx4WtrlVeM]http://youtu.be/Sgx4WtrlVeM[/video]

Craziness! Actually looks like fun! As for other games that haven't been made into a video game...lacrosse? Disc golf perhaps?

Hey I remember there was a sport that I was playing with my asian friends back when we were kids. Sepak Takraw. I guess that would be a fun game to play. I can't remember how the mechanics work but yeah, just to help I will post a video.

Hahahaha. Almost similar to the El Dorado video but it's done in the same set-up as volleyball. Next-gen visuals can make this look awesome.

Craziness! Actually looks like fun! As for other games that haven't been made into a video game...lacrosse? Disc golf perhaps?

Disc golf? Let me google it..... hohohohoho. Well, yeah, I think disc golf can be turned into a game. It hasn't been turned into its own game yet.

[video=youtube;TYktOSUw45M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYktOSUw45M[/video]

Well, someone's already gonna turn it into its own game. Hmmm... and a Lacrosse video game is getting funded in Kickstarter.

Man, what sport HASN'T been turned into its own game? Other than the El Dorado and Sepak Takraw, seems like the ones we think that haven't been turned into a game has been turned already.

[video=youtube;TYktOSUw45M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYktOSUw45M[/video]

Well, someone's already gonna turn it into its own game. Hmmm... and a Lacrosse video game is getting funded in Kickstarter.

What the--- that's been turned into a game? Damn boy. That's cool.

Really?? This was made into a game already?

Hahahaha. Almost similar to the El Dorado video but it's done in the same set-up as volleyball. Next-gen visuals can make this look awesome.

I agree. I've had a friend taught me this game when we were kids (he was originally from thailand). Never knew it was an actual sport.

Really?? This was made into a game already?

Yeah, it is man. No matter how many times I watch this video and google about it, it's already been turned into a game. Man, is there other sports out there we can turn into its own game that's not been made yet into its own game?

Hmm. I remember playing this once on a class. Well my teacher was a Filipino guy who lived in the US for 10 years. He said he used to play the same thing when he was back in his country. Well I wouldn't mind playing this game on Xbox One if they can make it a game.

Hmm. I remember playing this once on a class. Well my teacher was a Filipino guy who lived in the US for 10 years. He said he used to play the same thing when he was back in his country. Well I wouldn't mind playing this game on Xbox One if they can make it a game.

The sport was quite challenging but fun, it's like volleyball but you can use your feet, head, knees, chest and not your hands.

The sport was quite challenging but fun, it's like volleyball but you can use your feet, head, knees, chest and not your hands.

So in other words you play the game just like volleyball and soccer combined right?

Whoahohohoh... a Filipino dood taught you that sport? And he was taught in the Philippines?! Yo dood, I'm a Filipino myself but I was not aware Sepak Takraw was taught in my country. I've lived here for the last 23 years since birth and.... wait, hmmmmm.... maybe it was taught here. Probably in the provinces (or the countryside). I think it was put in the newspaper before. But wow, the dood was taught Sepak Takraw here? Nice.

The "entertainment" aspect is already creeping at us, my friend. Haha. Yeah, would love to see a language app make good use of the Kinect. Imagine: the Kinect will detect how we use the words of the foreign language, and it evaluates the way we say our words! Hahah.

I've got a cousin in the philippines and I asked him about the game. he says that it is already part of their PE classes from Elementary to Highschool.

I've got a cousin in the philippines and I asked him about the game. he says that it is already part of their PE classes from Elementary to Highschool.

Really, now that's something. I've got a filipino cousin as well. I guess I haven't asked him about the game but from what I know they just teach it on some provinces.

I'm a filipino myself but I haven't heard of the game, well since I was born in the US so that maybe counts as to why I don't know a thing about Sepak Takraw. Well I've been curious so I asked my parents about it. They told me it was a game played using a rattan ball and the rules where like volleyball, but you can use your hands or your arms.

Back