Xbox One A sport that's not yet been turned into a game

I've got a cousin in the philippines and I asked him about the game. he says that it is already part of their PE classes from Elementary to Highschool.

Really, now that's something. I've got a filipino cousin as well. I guess I haven't asked him about the game but from what I know they just teach it on some provinces.

I'm a filipino myself but I haven't heard of the game, well since I was born in the US so that maybe counts as to why I don't know a thing about Sepak Takraw. Well I've been curious so I asked my parents about it. They told me it was a game played using a rattan ball and the rules where like volleyball, but you can use your hands or your arms.

Man, I've lived in this Philippine country for the last 23 years, and never in my life have I heard about this sport. I thought it's in some other Asian countries but it's actually here? Man... I guess living in Metro Manila (one of the main cities here) hasn't got me to know much about the history of my own country. Hahaha. I feel like a foreigner now even if I'm born and raised here.

Oh and Anomaly0302, it also counts for me that I was born here since 1991 and even I don't know about Sepak Takraw XD haha.

Oh and Anomaly0302, it also counts for me that I was born here since 1991 and even I don't know about Sepak Takraw XD haha.

That's really something. Well most people don't know stuff that their town doesn't normally do. Like us here in my place in California, I didn't even know that Polo existed.

That's really something. Well most people don't know stuff that their town doesn't normally do. Like us here in my place in California, I didn't even know that Polo existed.

It's cuz I live in Metro Manila, a section of the Philippines that's actually a collection of cities. I've never lived way beyond the Metro, so I never knew what was done in the provinces. The city is getting more and more modernized with each passing day while the provinces still remain the way they were back in the years (although slowly, modernization is catching up). But in your case... wow, Polo existed without you knowing eh?

It's cuz I live in Metro Manila, a section of the Philippines that's actually a collection of cities. I've never lived way beyond the Metro, so I never knew what was done in the provinces. The city is getting more and more modernized with each passing day while the provinces still remain the way they were back in the years (although slowly, modernization is catching up). But in your case... wow, Polo existed without you knowing eh?

There's a lot we don't know about the cities we all live in. Hahaha. Guess sometimes, we just gotta get out there and see the things we never knew existed. Anyway.,.. back to topic... anybody else know what sports have yet to be turned into a game?

Wow. Now that's something. Haha. Well anyways it's an old sport so not all americans play it anyways.

Man, I've lived in this Philippine country for the last 23 years, and never in my life have I heard about this sport. I thought it's in some other Asian countries but it's actually here? Man... I guess living in Metro Manila (one of the main cities here) hasn't got me to know much about the history of my own country. Hahaha. I feel like a foreigner now even if I'm born and raised here.

Manila? Is that close to Baguio? I have cousins there. Well anyways I think the sport is only introduced on some parts of the philippines.

Well I only learned about Polo as well when I watched it on TV when I was in high school.

Manila? Is that close to Baguio? I have cousins there. Well anyways I think the sport is only introduced on some parts of the philippines.

NOPE dood. Baguio is way, way far from Manila. It's a 5-hour drive, North from Metro Manila. My half-sister's family lives there (if you need to know... she and I share the same mom). Anyway, cool to know you got some cousins there. And... oh, so it was introduced to some parts? No wonder I don't know. All the sports I see now trending here is volleyball, soccer and basketball. Then there's some badminton.

NOPE dood. Baguio is way, way far from Manila. It's a 5-hour drive, North from Metro Manila. My half-sister's family lives there (if you need to know... she and I share the same mom). Anyway, cool to know you got some cousins there. And... oh, so it was introduced to some parts? No wonder I don't know. All the sports I see now trending here is volleyball, soccer and basketball. Then there's some badminton.

Wow. I've been there before. You had to ride a bus or a van going up a mountain. The place was really nice way back when I was a kid when my parents took me there to visit a family friend.

Wow. I've been there before. You had to ride a bus or a van going up a mountain. The place was really nice way back when I was a kid when my parents took me there to visit a family friend.

Haven't been there yet all my life (might try one of these days). Can't really say how it is now but I heard from my family it's still a good place to go for touring.

Haven't been there yet all my life (might try one of these days). Can't really say how it is now but I heard from my family it's still a good place to go for touring.

I wonder how it looks like. Well. I've been to the philippines once, I don't know what other places have we been, but one thing I remember is going to one of them malls (SM I think was the name in Manila), it was huge man.

I wonder how it looks like. Well. I've been to the philippines once, I don't know what other places have we been, but one thing I remember is going to one of them malls (SM I think was the name in Manila), it was huge man.

Ohohohoh. Yes, SM malls are huge indeed. You haven't seen Mall of Asia. It's only 2 floors BUT... it's huge. Still, there are other SM malls that are huge. Imagine this: I've walked the whole scale of those malls a few times. Yup, it's that crazy.

Hmmmm... back to topic... how about skydiving? Is there a game about it already?

Hmmmm... back to topic... how about skydiving? Is there a game about it already?

Skydiving game. I might want that. I'm into skydiving. I've seen quite a few online. But so far this is the best. It's for PS3.

[video=youtube_share;EvQnpYQrfHA]http://youtu.be/EvQnpYQrfHA[/video]

Back