Xbox 360 After the Release of Xbox one, will you still continue to play the Xbox 360?

MegaZero

Am just curious but will you guys still continue to play the Xbox 360 despite the release of Xbox one?

For me, I would not because I know for a fact that the player base for the 360 will decrease and more games will slowly not be available for the 360. So for that reason I have sold mine and will use the money for the new Xbox one.

But how about you guys? Will you still continue to play it? Will you leave it there to collect dust? Will you sell it?

Share with us what will you do with it!

I do, most of my friends don't have xbox one, so I still use xbox 360 to play with them

Seeing as I don't have an Xbox ONE, or will any time soon, of course I'll still play the Xbox 360. The player base is only going to "Diminish" over time, and that's only when certain Next-Gen games come out that are going to be super popular, but not be on the 360. $500 is a LOT for a console right now, and most people aren't going to be picking it up until the price drops. Since the Xbox ONE released, I still see over 280,000+ players on Call of Duty: Ghosts for the 360, so just abandoning it because of a next-generation is dumb. Also, don't forget that there is no backwards compatibility yet, so kiss all the old games goodbye if you do so.

The X1 price tag is still a bit too high for me, so yeah, I'll play with my X360 for a while. Even if I had the X1 I still would play my 360 because sadly the X1 isn't backwards compatible and there are still a few games for 360 that I haven't had the time to play.

Am just curious but will you guys still continue to play the Xbox 360 despite the release of Xbox one?

For me, I would not because I know for a fact that the player base for the 360 will decrease and more games will slowly not be available for the 360. So for that reason I have sold mine and will use the money for the new Xbox one.

But how about you guys? Will you still continue to play it? Will you leave it there to collect dust? Will you sell it?

I'm still playing my 360 right now because I won't have my One until closer to Christmas time. After that, I probably won't play the 360 anymore, but I'm keeping it in a spare bedroom for when we have company over. My nieces and nephews spend the night sometimes so it can act as a DVD player or spare console or whatever for them.

I would probably still use it. I've been playing this for the longest time. (actually ignored using my PS3). In case I have a Xbox One, I might get bored because the games on it are just a few. I'm still waiting for games to show up like: Fable Legends, Diablo 3 and Elder Scrolls Online.

I will still play on my 360 occasionally but nothing like the usage I gave it in the past. The xbox one is much faster and extremely impressive. I will most likely give my 360 to one of my nephews

I'd love to preserve it but I think that would be a waste of space... I will sell it like when I sold my Wii.

Since there will unfortunately be no backwards compatibility with the Xbox One, I will most likely continue using the 360 for some time, however I doubt I will be buying any new games for it once I get a next gen. console.

Since there will unfortunately be no backwards compatibility with the Xbox One, I will most likely continue using the 360 for some time, however I doubt I will be buying any new games for it once I get a next gen. console.

When games start coming out for X1 my 360 will become obsolete.

ive been playing the heck out of it lately. Really enjoying GTA V even though im late to the party...

I'll still play mine because the One won't play 360 games and I have a ton of those amassed. I don't see myself playing MMO's on it anymore, though.

Unfortunately I'm not able to purchase a next generation console in the near future, and since I don't want to stop playing certain exclusive console games I can't sell my console. So the answer is yes, I will or rather have to continue to play on my old console.

It will be a while before I am able to obtain an XB1. So I will have to bide my time with something.

Besides, I still have a lot of unfinished business with some 360 games. I never got that far into Skyrim and would love to do some more adventuring.

Back