Xbox One Albert Penello briings dGPU Xbox One rumor to an end

It doesn't matter who has the better hardware. The reason PS3 has ill-performing games is because it's difficult to develop for. A lot of developers complained about how hard it was to make a well-performing game on the PS3, not because the hardware was limited, but because it was restrictive. Again, though, most developers will go for the least amount of effort. If the Xbox One has the lowest specs, they'll develop it for the Xbox One and port it as-is to other consoles. They're not going to buff up a game just for a cross-platform release.

This is very true! However, The difference will be with the Exclusives.

And that is where it is at. Exclusives will always show what the hardware can do USUALLY. Mostly 1st party titles will show the most. But this thime both consoles are equally closer than before. So I guess betweent he devlopers we will see which is to develop for again this time

The exclusives game seems a little lacking, this generation. They keep talking about it, but other than stuff like Titanfall, none of it really seems all that impressive. No Halo or Gears of War or Uncharted type games, from what we've seen.

I need you guys to take a look at this page which is in complete relations to the topic of this thread. It looks like there might just be something Microsoft is hiding "hardware" wise in complete secrecy!

Please give this a good read and tell me your thoughts! Could there be more than meets the eye?

http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/

Back