Alien: Isolation Trailer and details coming out via XBL Marketplace

Discussion in 'Alien: Isolation' started by jstep, Jan 7, 2014.

1. jstep

jstep Super Moderator

The D
    Clan:
    HBC

So, not much has been revealed in the past about Alien: Invasion, but it looks like it is on the verge of being announced if this Xbox Marketplace posting wasn't supposed to go live yet. It looks like it could be a pretty cool game. Kind of reminds me of Mass Effect a bit. What do you guys think? Anyone been looking forward to this?

Alien.jpg

2. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    Definitely gave me a Dead Space vibe, which is great, because I loved that game.

3. sc_shark

sc_shark Active Member

oh no tht looks to scary lol... cant do it .lol

4. heavensdevil

heavensdevil New Member

What, digital only? What the heck Sega! Anyway, the gameplay reminds me of Daylight that is coming out on the PS4. Dark surrounding with only the flashlight as the source of light. After Colonial Marines, I'm going to wait until more details or at least more gameplay is shown.

5. KN1GHTMARE

KN1GHTMARE Super Moderator Staff Member

NJ
    Clan:
    SSJ
    I guess I'm the only one that encourages a digital only marketplace

6. thedoodseven

thedoodseven New Member

Hmmmm... so the rumors were true, that they're doing this game. I hope this doesn't end up like Colonial Marines. But this one looks interesting. We'll see.

7. marthyrocks

marthyrocks New Member

O_O Whoa... this is... whoa. This is going to be good. And it's scary. Yes, looks like Daylight to me but with a sci-fi setting. All right, give me a demo and I'll see what I think of it.

8. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

Well, this one surprises me. I was already looking at Daylight but this game just had my attention. all right, Sega, you'd better do well on this 'cuz if it ends up like Colonial Marines... just stop with the Aliens!

9. thecreed4life

thecreed4life New Member

I don't want to be hyped for this. Colonial Marines had me going but when I saw the final product, I was disappointed. I'll reserve my judgement until I see the game and play it myself. It's so easy to make you feel hyped and then suddenly all that hype is blown to pieces when you play a game that doesn't live up the hype.

10. diamondback8

diamondback8 New Member

Ehhh... yeah, it looks good and sounds good. But remember what happened with Colonial Marines? Anyway, we'll see if this game can live up to its potential. I would hate it if it suddenly ends up like Colonial Marines. We'll see, we'll see.

11. silvananoir

silvananoir New Member

Yeah it's pretty much confirmed that this is going to be a thing but I have a hard time with being supportive of it. Mainly because Aliens: Colonial Marines is still pretty fresh in my memory and I haven't forgotten how bad that game was. Because it was pretty awful. Hopefully this is better and the game Aliens fans have been waiting for though I do need to see some of it.

12. ragnafable11

ragnafable11 New Member

Yeah, it does give me the Dead Space feel. Looks like Sega revived another cool game. Well from what I know it was made out of the movie.

13. noblesserai

noblesserai New Member

I'm willing to reserve judgment on this and believe that it isn't going to be a giant disappointment like Colonial Marines which still makes me angry to this day. So far everything looks good but weren't we fools by CM too. Remember the fact that Gearbox was behind it, how much they claimed to love the series. I will not be fooled again, my pessimist hat is on.

14. spark_777

spark_777 New Member

Borderlands 2 is always going to rock and roll my way but seriously man, maybe they just didn't have it in them to make a great Alien game. They probably should just stick with making Borderlands games and other games instead of movie-based games. I'll be willing to give this another shot but phew, glad this one is not Gearbox-developed.

15. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

Great, Now that's a great release. Well they have scheduled great releases this year and next year, but I didn't expect something like this to come out. this is truly a game to watch out for. Well same as Dying light. I can't wait to play these games.

16. diamondback8

diamondback8 New Member

But remember: Colonial Marines. That game had potential but it ended up being trash. But this is after all being developed by a different developer so I think a demo can give us a good idea how it plays. Well, E3 is there to show us some more clips./

17. Dom0411

Dom0411 New Member

Yeah, I guess you're right. But I haven't seen any trailers online yet. Just pictures. Well, I'll just wait for some news about this game.

18. thedoodseven

thedoodseven New Member

There's actually a trailer. Right here in this topic thread. But if you're talking about more gameplay, yeah, no new ones yet at the moment. But we'll see if this game can eradicate the bad memories of CM.