Xbox 360 All About Owning Games

mandabear

How many games do you own? Which genres do you tend to buy the most? The least? Are there any games in your collection that you absolutely would not get rid of under any circumstances? Which ones are they? Are there any you regret buying and can't wait to get rid of?

I don't have an exact count of how many games we own, but I'd say it's around 50 or so, between all the different consoles. Personally, I tend to buy action/adventure games the most, while the hubby tends to buy shooters and RPGs. Neither of us really get into sports games, so we tend to stay away from that genre altogether.

I'm not sure how many games we own, but I can tell you the ones I'll never get rid of, along with the ones I wish I'd never bought. I'll never get rid of my Final Fantasy X and XII, and I wish I had never bought Modern Warfare 3.

I don't know the exact number, but I own A LOT of games. As for genres, I'm all over the place; I buy a little bit of everything. I wouldn't get rid of any of my collection, either; I like all my games and have played almost all of them countless times already.

Back