All PSN Titles On PS3 Will Transfer To PS4

I hope so but then again why can't they just make it backwards compatible?

I think most company's are moving towards a cloud based system. They seem to be focusing on the hardware to handle more streaming than using the older discs. I also would like the backwards compatible option as well. But frankly people will end up purchasing either a HD option to the game or a digital copy. Having the game right there to just install instead of finding it is more convenient. Sadly, there have been quite a few games I have purchased again due to the ease of being able to just install if needed.

It's good and bad. I personally believe it will be the future of gaming. We'll be purchasing games through their site instead of having discs to play. Which will be totally weird.

And what about all the other games, like the indie titles, the digital only titles, the PS1 and PS2 games, will i be able to play them no problem on my PS4 like it was a PS3, like i am able to do now?

Aw, sounds like it refers to the Gaikai streaming service. That's sad, my connection is too bad to take advantage of such a service. I wonder, though, if Demon's Souls could be played on a Vita using Gaikai?

I really hope this is true because I have not seen alot of game tiltles for the Playstation 4 just yet. Plus, alot of people, including myself have alot of good games that we enjoy playing on the PS3 system, so it would be very nice to be able to play them on the PS4 as well. I'm just relieved that Sony is not taking the same route as Microsoft, when it come's to video games.

Back