Original Xbox Amazing look! Record!!

But sadly is my Halo 2 broke i really wanted to play ! Im gotta get a new one ;)

Well, what are the pictures about? They are so small I can not see anything.

Are yiu retard? just zoom in. its over 1000 players on original xbox isnt that fantastic ? :3

Calling someone retard over such a small issue? Wow!

Nice on the record, but boo on the name calling. Especially when you made an error in your post. No ones perfect dude.

Are yiu retard? just zoom in. its over 1000 players on original xbox isnt that fantastic ? :3

1. It doesn't do to be so unnecessarily rude. And honestly I expect more from a Swede.
2. It's Xbox - I don't think most people are likely to care.

Nice to see that so many people are connecting from the ole Xbox, but I suppose I am past the point where I would squeal and dance over this. Still cool though.

View attachment 2301

Yeah, can't you clearly see what it means? Half-Life 3 is announced!

Omg guys its finally confirmed!! Half life 3!!! Really though, that name calling was unnecessary but seeing people even now still playing the original makes me happy. I was one of the people for a long while who played the Original Xbox instead of upgrading. Id bet these people are just going back for nostalgia and fun times though

That is an awesome record, it really is good my friend. I did not know so many people are still on the original Xbox. Although I believe the original video games were much harder than the one's we play nowadays.

I thought the number would be lower than that. I always though it would be in the 50-100s range. Very surprising numbers for me, it's probably higher than the population in Halo 3.

Back