Xbox One Amazing Spider-Man 2 New Trailer.

Well there's heroes in North Dakota most likely...but they're like lax superheroes who hang out at the lodge and stuff. Shoot a little pool, play some cards, stop purse snatching with super strength. Phoenix Jones would be over ambitious by their standards.

That's the case with the majority of New York-based superheroes. Even those in groups. It's like New York is a magnetic for the crazies and luckily there's a bunch of heroes to regulate that. Imagine if villains say "Let's terrorize Kansas or Idaho or North Dakota, Shocker. I'm tired of getting my ass handed to me every time I get out."

Haha imagine them going to california.

I think why always New York is because Spider-Man lives in New York and is New York's superhero. Spidey isn't someone that can travel around the globe as easily as say Iron-Man or Thor. He needs to sneak up on planes to get to other places. Besides, New York seems like the only city that has enough tall buildings for Spidey to swing around lol.

Well it does make sense. Spidey can't go anywhere where there are no tall buildings.

Haha imagine them going to california.

I remember the comic book imprints of the 90s (Malibu, WildStorm, Image) would have some comics based in California or some in NYC and some out. I always figured the general rule was that teams could be based anywhere (there was an Avengers West Coast and teams formed out west after the Civil War and during the Initiative) while major solo heroes hung around NYC.

I would like to see villains in Los Angeles though. Since Los Angeles is one of the large, major cities I figure they'll also get their asses handed to them by whatever team is out there...especially since your A-tier heroes would be based out of those cities.

That's quite interesting. If that can happen why not. Haha. I would love to finally play a game where superheroes are in California.

I remember the comic book imprints of the 90s (Malibu, WildStorm, Image) would have some comics based in California or some in NYC and some out. I always figured the general rule was that teams could be based anywhere (there was an Avengers West Coast and teams formed out west after the Civil War and during the Initiative) while major solo heroes hung around NYC.

This is the general rule.

I would like to see villains in Los Angeles though. Since Los Angeles is one of the large, major cities I figure they'll also get their asses handed to them by whatever team is out there...especially since your A-tier heroes would be based out of those cities.

If current heroes were to have a game based out of California, there would need to be some epic greater than New York problem to pull them out that way. JLA and Avengers are international teams, but most issues occur in New York. Even better I'd like to see a studio just make their own heroes universe across a number of titles with some crossovers.

Why don't they make a disaster game where all the other states are inaccessible except for California. It would make sense.

Something like Battlefield LA, well the only difference would be a superhero battle.

I could see a DC or Marvel game going outside of New York as a one off. Not a regular occurrence or anything. Los Angeles would be good, but something like Tokyo just wouldn't do it for me at all.

Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego would work for a game. I agree with Tokyo. Maybe if the game focused on heroes in Japan. After the X-Men anime I really don't want to see a full game with mutants or superheroes fighting yakuza thugs and whatever threat in Japan.

Count me in on the camp that doesn't want to see DC or Marvel in Japan.

You could have Wolverine in Japan, plus those two episodes of Batman: TAS where he went to Japan. It's plausible.

Yeah, makes sense, the wolverine movie had him in Japan, possible for all heroes to be everywhere, but why not spiderman?

It looks promising, very promising I would say. I love Spider-Man series and I'm willing to give it a try.

Well I always love a good trailer to watch to get my excitement levels up a little bit. This is a good one too, so thank you for sharing it with us. I am usually not the biggest superhero fan, especially when it comes to video games, but this one seems pretty cool. I am not sure if I would make a purchase, but I would like to play it and see what it has to offer. Thanks again.

Well, it really is impressive, this is the first time I see it and it really looks fine and fun, I will be looking forwardto it, hopefully it does not come out for too much so I will be able to afford it, thank you for sharing the trailer, it is really awesome.

Back