Xbox One Amazing Spider-Man 2 New Trailer.

heavensdevil

[video=youtube;dKrQ66JE_eo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKrQ66JE_eo[/video]

Honestly, I'm not impressed by what was shown. The inclusion of this villain is okay at best but the story seems to have something going for it. Also looks like the swinging camera perspective has been pushed back a little. I'm still going to keep my fingers crossed that the story will be decent.

Hmmmm..... not interested anymore. I'm done. I got a lot of backlog games to play through so nah, no need to worry about this game. Let it be someone else's game.

Hmmmm..... not interested anymore. I'm done. I got a lot of backlog games to play through so nah, no need to worry about this game. Let it be someone else's game.

Yeah, same here. I'd rather pick another game aside from this.

This is it?............... Never mind as well. This is just not interesting anymore. Just like diamonback8, I got lots of games to play through anyway.

Same here. Not interested. I'm not going to buy the game. Not for me, not for me. Maybe someone else will like it but not for me.

Same here. Not interested. I'm not going to buy the game. Not for me, not for me. Maybe someone else will like it but not for me.

Same here. I'd rather buy something else. The game doesn't seem that interesting to anyone.

The running and swingin looks pretty cool. I hope its that way in the actual game and not just trailers.

I always thought a spiderman game had so much potential when it came to navigation, unfortunately most of the ones i play, youre better off walking everywhere.

If they could incorporate some mirrors edge style free-running but include wall clinging and webslinging acrobatics that would be amazing

The running and swingin looks pretty cool. I hope its that way in the actual game and not just trailers.

I always thought a spiderman game had so much potential when it came to navigation, unfortunately most of the ones i play, youre better off walking everywhere.

If they could incorporate some mirrors edge style free-running but include wall clinging and webslinging acrobatics that would be amazing

I guess they haven't really perfected the concept of webslinging yet.

I guess they haven't really perfected the concept of webslinging yet.

It might take a while before they can really give us the true Spiderman game that can succeed the Spiderman 2 game we used to play in the PS2/Xbox/Cube generation.

It might take a while before they can really give us the true Spiderman game that can succeed the Spiderman 2 game we used to play in the PS2/Xbox/Cube generation.

I agree. Spiderman 2 was the best spiderman game released back in the day. I wonder why they keep on missing out the small details.

I agree. Spiderman 2 was the best spiderman game released back in the day. I wonder why they keep on missing out the small details.
I've replayed Spider-Man 2 recently and honestly it's not as great as I remembered it. I think most of us are just nostalgic of the game because it was the first of its kind, sort of. New games don't give us the same feelings Spider-Man 2 did is because we're already overexposed to Spider-Man games I think.

I've replayed Spider-Man 2 recently and honestly it's not as great as I remembered it. I think most of us are just nostalgic of the game because it was the first of its kind, sort of. New games don't give us the same feelings Spider-Man 2 did is because we're already overexposed to Spider-Man games I think.

Overexposed? I guess you have a point there. Same name different setting.

Web slinging and swinging has always been the big draw to Spiderman games... this one seems to do an okay job at it... not as good as previous installments though... I'll pass on this game.

Web slinging and swinging has always been the big draw to Spiderman games... this one seems to do an okay job at it... not as good as previous installments though... I'll pass on this game.

Spider-Man games starting with Spider-Man 2: The Game has always hinged on the web-slinging. Without that you're playing Spidey 1. As far as this game goes I'll probably rent it unless someone I know gets it.

Spider-Man games starting with Spider-Man 2: The Game has always hinged on the web-slinging. Without that you're playing Spidey 1. As far as this game goes I'll probably rent it unless someone I know gets it.

I'll pass. I'm quite sick of Spiderman games.

Hmmmm.... I tried it as well again after years of being left in the dusty corners. And man... you're right in some way. It's still fun though but yeah, thinking about it, this new game doesn't really hit it for me. Maybe if it was in a new setting probably but meh.. never mind.

Hmmmm.... I tried it as well again after years of being left in the dusty corners. And man... you're right in some way. It's still fun though but yeah, thinking about it, this new game doesn't really hit it for me. Maybe if it was in a new setting probably but meh.. never mind.

Same here. This game is a big PASS for me.

I'm getting too tired for New York. I just want to see Spidey somewhere else. Enough with New York already. It gets annoying to see the same old, same old. What's so great about New York setting anyway? I already played the Liberty City iun GTA IV so c'mon developers, give us a new setting already!

I'm getting too tired for New York. I just want to see Spidey somewhere else. Enough with New York already. It gets annoying to see the same old, same old. What's so great about New York setting anyway? I already played the Liberty City iun GTA IV so c'mon developers, give us a new setting already!

I wish they can make spidey go elsewhere. I agree. Since he is a superhero he should go anywhere to work on crimes and stuff. Maybe try california or washington dc for once.

I wish they can make spidey go elsewhere. I agree. Since he is a superhero he should go anywhere to work on crimes and stuff. Maybe try california or washington dc for once.

Exactly. New York has already been downsized, ripped apart, alternated, pissed on, smacked on, taken down... we need a new setting. Spidey needs to go somewhere.

Back