Xbox One Amazing Spider-Man 2 not appearing on Xbox One.. yet

Hmmmm... maybe they're just figuring out some stuff? I don't think it's getting cancelled. But hope it doesn't turn out like the time when Injustice wasn't going to get an Xbox One release (up to this day, Netherealm Studios didn't give a clear explanation why).

Hmmmm... maybe they're just figuring out some stuff? I don't think it's getting cancelled. But hope it doesn't turn out like the time when Injustice wasn't going to get an Xbox One release (up to this day, Netherealm Studios didn't give a clear explanation why).

Haha. Don't know why they can't give one anyways, I'm not expecting much about it.

They probably hope people forget that Injustice was supposed to pop up. Like "If we don't bring it up then no one else will either."

They probably hope people forget that Injustice was supposed to pop up. Like "If we don't bring it up then no one else will either."

Hahaha, yeah maybe. Ah well... XB1's got some bumps right now. Maybe it'll be gone in the next few months.

Microsoft's aware that there's bumps. I doubt they're oblivious and believe they're doing tremendous. It'll smooth out during the summer hopefully.

I'm hoping they're only putting this off to add more adjustments and make the game better. I would love to see Amazing Spider man 2 on this next gen console. Hopefully they're just tweaking some things.

Stinger's right, it's out now. I'd like if movie tie-ins were better priced. They price the games as if they had no source material to go on and just started from scratch.

Stinger's right, it's out now. I'd like if movie tie-ins were better priced. They price the games as if they had no source material to go on and just started from scratch.

Cool. well still have to see how this goes. I hope it's just as good as the movie.

Back