Xbox One Amazon and Walmart Slash Off $11 Majority of PS4 and Xbox One Games

diamondback8

All right gamers, want to slash off $11 off the majority of launch games of Xbox One (and for all of you who aren't totally Xbox One gamers, the PS4)? Amazon and Walmart is offering to do that.

Kotaku reports that Amazon and Walmart are giving the offer of slashing off $11 Xbox One and PS4 games.

If you're looking to stock up on next-gen launch titles, this is pretty much the time. Amazon and Walmart are both taking a straight 11 bucks off the majority of the games available for the two new consoles. Most of these next-gen versions are actually currently going for less than their current-gen counterparts.

PS4

Assassins Creed: Black Flag ($49) | WalmartP
Killzone: Shadow Fall ($49) | WalmartP
Call of Duty: Ghosts ($49) | Amazon/WalmartP
Battlefield 4 ($49) | Amazon/WalmartP
NBA 2K14 ($49) | WalmartP
Need for Speed: Rivals ($49) | Amazon/WalmartP
FIFA14 ($49) | Amazon/WalmartP
Madden 25 ($49) | Amazon/WalmartP
Knack ($49) | AmazonP
LEGO Marvel ($49) | AmazonP
The following bundles can be found here and include a bonus $10 PSN credit

Flower, Trine 2, Super Motherload Bundle | $38P
Killzone: Shadow Fall + Season Pass | $80P

Xbox One
Assassins Creed: Black Flag ($49) | WalmartP
Call of Duty: Ghosts ($49) | Amazon/WalmartP
Ryse ($49) | AmazonP
Forza 5 ($49) | Amazon/WalmartP
Dead Rising 3 ($49) | Amazon/WalmartP
Battlefield 4 ($49) | WalmartP
NBA 2K14 ($49) | Amazon/WalmartP
Need for Speed: Rivals ($49) | Amazon/WalmartP
FIFA14 ($49) | Amazon/WalmartP
Madden 25 ($49) | WalmartP
LEGO Marvel ($49) | Amazon/Walmart

Wow. These are cheap deals. Seriously! They're cheaper than the current-gen (or previous-gen) counterparts as Kotaku reports. Honestly, I'm stoked! I'm definitely going to get some of these next-gen. It's really the month of the next-gen! You guys better get these deals fast before they're taken away. Oh, and with the $11 you saved, you can finally get yourself a nice buffet meal or a luxurious burger meal. Take your pick.

Source: Kotaku

Wow! They're selling cheap next-gen titles? It's really a bonanza for the debut of the next-gen consoles of Sony and Microsoft. $11 off these titles is truly a mammoth. I might not be able to get these though, since I'm not in the position to get one right now. But if next year I'm getting one and my local store has something like this, I might as well steer for these and get 'em while it's hot. Oh yeah!

Now this is what I call a sale! This generation of next-gen launches are really astonishing me. I didn't expect Walmart and Amazon can slash $11 off the next-gen titles. It just proves that when there are gaming sales, the next-gen will join as well. Count me in! I'm going to really love this generation. Now I can have my cheeseburger meal after I buy one of these games. Haha.

Walmart is out of the 49.00 battlefield 4 :(

Wow! Now ain't that great. I guess this is a good move for amazon and wallmart since buyers are all out on finding the cheapest place to buy these console games. I wish they could also sell the console cheaper. Most likely in a month prices would go down even further. (Wishful thinking)

Walmart is out of the 49.00 battlefield 4 :(

Man! Just when I was about to... these kind of sales are brutal. Once gamers see prices like that, boom! It all goes out of stock. Brutal, brutal sales indeed.

Wow! Now ain't that great. I guess this is a good move for amazon and wallmart since buyers are all out on finding the cheapest place to buy these console games. I wish they could also sell the console cheaper. Most likely in a month prices would go down even further. (Wishful thinking)

If they do that, then you'll really have to make sure you be one of the first buyers to get it. It's going to be more brutal than this sales of next-gen games. Better start prepping for a strategy before everybody else gets cheaper Xbox Ones or PS4s.

i may have to go to walmart tommorow.. see whats leftif anything.

Yeah, check it out and report back. Maybe some of the good games are still in stock. If not... ouch indeed. Man, if Amazon and Walmart decide to do this again AND price down next-gen consoles, that is going to be one heck of a sale. Here in my country (Philippines), we only have small stocks so I gotta be fast if I am to get them. But sometimes, some people don't get 'em so yeah, good for me. But man, sales in your country are fierce.

These kind of sales are indeed brutal. Man, I'm just wondering how it's going to be when the next-gen gets the prices slashed off. I'm definitely going to get a camp, some food, and a shield. I'll be barging in like Ryse and get the sales before everybody else! Huzzah!

It's funny you mention this because I actually saw this while I was picking up some toys for the kids. The thing that stands out for me however is how totally unexcited I was about it. It's weird... is the gamer love dying out? Or am I just entering Christmas apathy? Probably the latter.

Walmart and Amazon are going head to head when it comes to carrying and selling the hottest games. I like that Walmart has their price match guarantee. Target is being left out of the race at this point. I don't even go to Kmart for games because they only carry a few. Thanks for this sale update!

Do you think they dropped the prices because the physical disks were not selling as well as expected with many people turning to digital download?

My local GameStop is doing a deal where u trade in two referable games and ANY game be that next gen is only 10$. So if u have a lot of newer games for xbox360 or PS3 u Dont plan to play anymore u can get next gen games for 10$.

That's huge. Walmart has really been undercutting the competition lately. They have been offering much cheaper prices on smart phones lately. Now video games? I think this will turn out extremely well for them.

Walmart sure is gunning for more profits. But yeah, I've got to agree, this will be a brutal fight in the sales industry. They've been selling discounted prices of gadgets for weeks now. (Just got a new phone recently from them). This is definitely the best move to make. Since even if it is discounted I am positively sure that they still have profits for it.

Amazon already took some off the lower price, BF4 and Madden 25 are back at the higher price now.

They also have this promotion for 3-4 games:

Attach and Save: Save $20 on 12 Month Xbox Live Membership with Game Purchase

Get $20 off your game when you purchase your 12 Month Xbox Live Membership in the same order. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Find all qualifying games and more information here.

Thanks! I'm considering purchasing Marvel's Lego game. Yes, I love those lego games... lol!

J

They've also started refunding money to people who pre-ordered launch games too. It's great to see such a drop in prices in time for the Christmas season. They will certainly end up with more sales because of this, but it's still quite unprecedented.

Do you think they dropped the prices because the physical disks were not selling as well as expected with many people turning to digital download?

Could be... Possibly...

J

Back