Amount Of PC Games

dannyboy

How many PC games do you have in your collection and how often do you play them?

I have 155 games on Steam right now and can easily say I've never played half of them.
I really should seek help :)

110 on my Steam and at least another 5 on Original plus a few just disk games that I have lying around, also even more keys that I just have not used from various Humble Bundles. So if I ever get super bored I have an incredible amount of options of some pretty great games.

I played WoW for years, but only recently started playing games on Steam & Origin. I've mainly been a console gamer. I typically use Steam now for old titles or indie titles. I had Outlast (and played it) before it come out on XBL. I think I'm only at 8 games on Steam right now. I used to play on the PC waaaay back in the days though. Back when Sierra and Roberta Williams were king (or queen)?

I have over 250 games on Steam and a whole bunch of no-DRM games too.

Thanks to bundles, mostly!

I have over 250 games on Steam and a whole bunch of no-DRM games too.

Thanks to bundles, mostly!

Holy crap! Wow I only have about 40 or so games in my collection. You guys are some avid PC gamers!

Wow I have so many games on my PC and have had so many which I deleted to free up HDD space... Gears of War, Halo 1 & 2, TESV: Skyrim, Mass Effect 2&3, Borderlands, and I could go on, I'm not even sure how many PC games I have lying around. I wouldn't say I play them often but I do play them for long sessions. Titles such as Fallout New Vegas, or Skyrim I could play them for hours on end because there's so much to do, and so much to see.

My Steam collection is limited to about five. I only buy them when one on my wishlist is on sale -- because when a game that's normally $20 is $5, how can you say no?

I have about 100 give or take. It's pretty tame compared to a lot of people, and unfortunately I too have not been able to play a good number of those games as of yet. I would like to focus more on playing the games I have instead of buying new ones but that's not as easy as it sounds.

I have way too many as I get carried away with Humble Bundles and on Steam. I've been with Steam for a year and I already have just under 250 games. In total I've probably only played around 10-20. I need to make a start on my backlog!

219 in my Steam library, I just buy a bunch of games that come in bundles/are on sale, and only end up every playing like 1/4 of them.

I only have 25 games at most. Most of them I have already finished and most of them I went AWOL on. I barely have enough time to play my games so I keep my game shopping to minimum since I know that I wont be able to finish or even install them at all.

I've got 300 games in my Steam account, but I did not spend much money at all. I bought all of them during sales or in Humble Bundles. :)

Many. I think its more than 10. My game collection include stunning games like ac3, ac4, nfsmw2, nfsmw, nfs hp3, gtavc, gtasa, etc.
I play most of it. But ac3 and ac4 is the most

Thanks to steam, I have quite a large game collection. I must have over 40 games at my disposal. From plat formers to the latest titles, my game collection is quite plentiful and diverse.

Actually its zero because I sold all of them and just play at the online sites. With so many sites out there with free games it doesn't make much sense to me to buy them. I'd rather spend the money on something better.

The amount of PC games I have can't even be counted. I've probably lost more games than I remember. I actively am playing a handful of PC games. Its one of those things where its easy to collect a great deal of games and not play through the experiences. With that said I would ask anyone to make sure they take time to play the games they have. Support the developers and talk to a friend about their favorite games The gaming industry thanks you.

Back