Xbox One Another useful infographic

ozadin

I've shared an infographic around 2 months ago, and here is one again! It's the most award-winning blockbusters games at E3. Here's a direct link if the picture is too small - click here!

HH2zk5X.jpg

See this is good news. Its all about the games and CLEARLY X1 has them. Keep on it X1!

Is it just me or does the word "award" gets throw around lately like it's nothing? Yeah, okay, you earn 111 awards, but what does that mean? What if 80% of the awards that they don't show the name for are bad? Just because they are a lot, it doesn't mean they are good, if they want to make a good impression, at least type out all of them.

Is it just me or does the word "award" gets throw around lately like it's nothing? Yeah, okay, you earn 111 awards, but what does that mean? What if 80% of the awards that they don't show the name for are bad? Just because they are a lot, it doesn't mean they are good, if they want to make a good impression, at least type out all of them.

I have to agree with this statement. The problem with this infographic is that these awards are being given to games that have never been played. So honestly these awards mean little of anything - it's kind of like when Obama got the Noble Prize because he could possibly do something worth it during his time in office. It's a promise and a hope for the future of the game, but it truly means nothing. So this graphic is all hype and no substance. Whatever.

But the thing is the MAJORITY of these games have been played either behind closed doors, or reviewers or even journalist. I mean i agre eina way but they have ALWAYS done this stuff lol

Back