Xbox One Any Marvel games you want to see on the Xbox One?

diamondback8

I'd love to see a Punisher game or even a proper Iron Man game for the Xbox One. Lego Marvel Superheroes really got me thrilled playing as awesome heroes and villains so why not have some awesome Marvel games that really explore the awesome world of Marvel right? :D

Ditto on Punisher. I remember a good gory Punisher game on PS2.

Wouldn't mind more Marvel vs Capcom either...

If we can have that back but on Xbox One that would be really nice. I miss the old days when we enjoyed playing Marvel vs Capcom. I would always go for wolverine and ryu team up. Doing the blackout with akuma-ryu is really cool.

Punisher! Awww damn. Yes, I remember Punisher on the PS2. THAT game somehow captured the spirit and essence of the Punisher. I liked that while it was based on the movie, it still took elements from the Marvel comics so Punisher still looked as menacing and brutal as his comic-book self. I even liked that they inserted some other Marvel characters (like Iron Man! Loved his cameo). I hope that if they do make a new Punisher, keep it like the PS2 but still improve on the visuals and the gameplay.

If we can have that back but on Xbox One that would be really nice. I miss the old days when we enjoyed playing Marvel vs Capcom. I would always go for wolverine and ryu team up. Doing the blackout with akuma-ryu is really cool.

Oh man. Yeah, a new MVC would be nice to play. This time, I hope Capcom doesn't pull off that stunt where a year after they release the original version, they release an upgraded version that cannot cross-play with the original version.

Who can forget Punisher? That was one of the PS2's last great games. Would love to play another good one on the next-gen systems. And hell yeah, an Iron Man game would do well too.
How about another Hulk game? YES, The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction on the PS2 was awesome.

I'd love to see a game about Thor. Wouldn't all of you like that? Being the one who flings a hammer that goes back to you. That, I'd love to see.

I'd love to see a game about Thor. Wouldn't all of you like that? Being the one who flings a hammer that goes back to you. That, I'd love to see.

That could be quite interesting. It's quite rare to see a fully next gen thor game.

Punisher isn't half bad. I love his badass nature and kill all kind of thing. I guess it would be really nice if they can have it available on Xbox One. Something that I would definitely look forward to as long as they can make it.

Punisher isn't half bad. I love his badass nature and kill all kind of thing. I guess it would be really nice if they can have it available on Xbox One. Something that I would definitely look forward to as long as they can make it.

Right? Punisher was a great game to play. I liked that the one on the PS2/Xbox captured that pure spirit and grittiness of the comics. And I liked that they even put some Marvel characters to truly show you that it wasn't entirely based on the movie (the first one). Seeing a new one can really do well for Marvel.

Right? Punisher was a great game to play. I liked that the one on the PS2/Xbox captured that pure spirit and grittiness of the comics. And I liked that they even put some Marvel characters to truly show you that it wasn't entirely based on the movie (the first one). Seeing a new one can really do well for Marvel.

I haven't really played any punisher games but I really love the comics. Knowing how brutal punisher can get I would love to see a game like it.

Punisher!!! that's really something that would be into. Haha. Can't wait to kick some ass and kill some bad guys using Punisher, that's if they could make it on Xbox One. Another cool game that I think would be nice would be a Green Lantern game.

How about having a Human Torch game which is stand alone without the other Fantastic Four. I guess with his personality (well almost similar to spiderman's personality) would be nice for having an action adventure game.

Back