Xbox One Any plans for Outlast on the Xbox One?

heavensdevil

Has there been any news whatsoever whether Outlast will be released on the Xbox One in the future. Is it being published by Sony, if it does then I guess there is no hope to see an Xbox release. I don't game on the PC so was hoping to see some good horror games on Xbox.

As far as I know, they only have plans to release on PS4 soon and it's already out on PC.

So far, no news yet on whether Outlast is coming out to Xbox One. I'm not sure who's publishing it for PS4 since the developers themselves self-published the game on Steam. Also, it's becoming a free game for PS+ next month. You'll have to wait for the developers to give us details if they'll put it on Xbox One. So no plans right now.

No plans so far. Just PS4 and PC right now, with the PS4 version coming out next month. We'll have to wait and see what the developers have to say.

As far as I know, they only have plans to release on PS4 soon and it's already out on PC.

Yup. he's right and the everybody else. No plans yet to release Outlast on the Xbox One. You'll have to wait for the news if the developers has one.

It's out on pc alright. But still no news if they'll release it for Xbox One. Most probably they'll keep it on PS4 and PC instead.

Has there been any news whatsoever whether Outlast will be released on the Xbox One in the future. Is it being published by Sony, if it does then I guess there is no hope to see an Xbox release. I don't game on the PC so was hoping to see some good horror games on Xbox.

It's out on pc alright. But still no news if they'll release it for Xbox One. Most probably they'll keep it on PS4 and PC instead.

I hope they can really have it on Xbox One. Well if they don't I still have my pc and my PS4 to cover up for it.

I haven't heard anything about it yet. And I haven't heard about any exclusivity deals with Sony, so I can't imagine that they wouldn't bring it to the Xbox One. I loved Outlast, so I'm personally hoping that they manage to bring it to the One. Even if they don't I've already got it on the PC.

I haven't heard anything about it yet. And I haven't heard about any exclusivity deals with Sony, so I can't imagine that they wouldn't bring it to the Xbox One. I loved Outlast, so I'm personally hoping that they manage to bring it to the One. Even if they don't I've already got it on the PC.

I already have it on PC but if this is available on Xbox One, I wouldn't mind getting it.

I already have it on PC but if this is available on Xbox One, I wouldn't mind getting it.

Haha. Same here. Well my pc version already has me good so I guess I still have doubts if I'll get it for my Xbox One.

Haha. Same here. Well my pc version already has me good so I guess I still have doubts if I'll get it for my Xbox One.

Same here. I'd rather keep it on my computer now that I have it rather than buy the same thing for Xbox One.

No news on an Xbox One versions. Microsoft and the developers have yet to say a word on this. If you are that eager to get it, the PC version is already out for play.

We have to wait til something comes out. Microsoft is still silent about some games that I know they should be releasing.

Back