Xbox One Any stuff you want Telltale to adapt and turn into a game?

diamondback8

We all got surprised when Telltale decided to adapt two well-known series into their genre of games: Borderlands and Game of Thrones. So with that, I ask: what game/TV show/movie/novel/comic/manga would you like to see Telltale adapt into their genre?

We all got surprised when Telltale decided to adapt two well-known series into their genre of games: Borderlands and Game of Thrones. So with that, I ask: what game/TV show/movie/novel/comic/manga would you like to see Telltale adapt into their genre?

I'd love to see a Hamatora game.

I'd love to see a Hamatora game.

Isn't hamatora already a game? It's on Nintendo 3DS. But I agree it's a great idea. If they can make this game available on Xbox One, I'd love to get it. I've been a fan of the anime as well.

Hamatora for you guys, I would choose dragon's rioting. If they could only adapt a concept as unique as that anime I'd love to play it on Xbox ne. Haha. It's a bit pervy but is it action packed and is martial arts based.

Hamatora for you guys, I would choose dragon's rioting. If they could only adapt a concept as unique as that anime I'd love to play it on Xbox ne. Haha. It's a bit pervy but is it action packed and is martial arts based.

Pervy anime but nice. I love all the action moves that they had. Well as for me, I don't know if you remember the series called "Heroes". I want that back but it would be way better if they can make it a game.

Pervy anime but nice. I love all the action moves that they had. Well as for me, I don't know if you remember the series called "Heroes". I want that back but it would be way better if they can make it a game.

I remember that series. Sadly, I stopped after that episode where Hiro trapped the ancestor of one of the heroes in the show. After that, eh... kinda lost interest. But yeah, would be nice to turn that into a Telltale game. This time, WE make the heroes ourselves.

I'd love to see them adapt some DC comics. Oh yeah, why not? DC comics has all the freedom for Telltale to tell their own gripping storylines with awesome choices.

I'd love to see them adapt Fallout into their game style. Yeah, would love to see that happen. I didn't see it coming when they announced Borderlands in their hands, so why not Fallout? I'm sure Telltale can do something that can really add to the lore.

I remember that series. Sadly, I stopped after that episode where Hiro trapped the ancestor of one of the heroes in the show. After that, eh... kinda lost interest. But yeah, would be nice to turn that into a Telltale game. This time, WE make the heroes ourselves.

Well I hope it can be possible. I've been wanting to see Hiro back in action with all the time stop and time travel powers.

Hiro Nakamura, was that the same guy who was an extra on Godzilla (well the old movie) I think he was with his sidekick as well on that movie (Ando the guy who has a power like a charger). I remember liking the series as well but it did stop so I switched to Spartacus and The Walking dead. But if they can make it a game why not right?

Hiro Nakamura, was that the same guy who was an extra on Godzilla (well the old movie) I think he was with his sidekick as well on that movie (Ando the guy who has a power like a charger). I remember liking the series as well but it did stop so I switched to Spartacus and The Walking dead. But if they can make it a game why not right?

Heroes all over again. I'm a big fan of Syler. He's brutal but he makes sense.

I desperately want a new zombie game. I can't get enough of the zombie killing. I hope they can make a new Walking Dead game available for Xbox One. Also if possible if they can make a Spartacus game come to life that would be really nice.

I desperately want a new zombie game. I can't get enough of the zombie killing. I hope they can make a new Walking Dead game available for Xbox One. Also if possible if they can make a Spartacus game come to life that would be really nice.

A Spartacus game made by Telltale? That can work. Awesome how that would be. As for the new zombie game, well, I can see them porting the current Telltale-manned TWD. They've yet to see the current sidestory end for now so I'm sure we'll still be seeing more of Telltale's side of the story. But a new zombie game by Telltale wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Also if possible if they can make a Spartacus game come to life that would be really nice.

Wow, now that's something that I definitely want to see. I've been a fan of the series for the longest time and I've always loved the actions scenes and the gorish battles that they made.

Wow, now that's something that I definitely want to see. I've been a fan of the series for the longest time and I've always loved the actions scenes and the gorish battles that they made.

Yeah. A Spartacus game can definitely work. Hmmm... another one I'd like to see Telltale make into their own game is.... okay, I'm out of ideas now lol. I'll get back to you guys when I have an idea.

Yeah. A Spartacus game can definitely work. Hmmm... another one I'd like to see Telltale make into their own game is.... okay, I'm out of ideas now lol. I'll get back to you guys when I have an idea.

Haha. We'll be waiting for you. :)

How about Telltale adapting.... the Alien and Predator movies? Oh, they can add some interesting stories into them. If the new Alien Isolation turns out to be another Colonial Marines (spoiler: the latter sucks), then Telltale can do it and save the Alien by making their own game out of it.

How about Telltale adapting.... the Alien and Predator movies? Oh, they can add some interesting stories into them. If the new Alien Isolation turns out to be another Colonial Marines (spoiler: the latter sucks), then Telltale can do it and save the Alien by making their own game out of it.

Now that's something that might work for us all. Haha. I'd love to see that as a game once again.

How about starship troopers. It's been a while since I've seen the movie, well even the game to be honest.

How about starship troopers. It's been a while since I've seen the movie, well even the game to be honest.

Why not? Telltale can make good work out of that. Add their own take in the universe and boom! Starship Troopers: The Game!

Back