Anybody else longing for a Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup sequel?

I loved the Harry Potter books more than any other fantasy books I've ever read and I liked the idea of the sport called Quidditch and I loved this game on the original Xbox, anybody else who think it's about damn time making a sequel to it? They should make it and add brand new stuff like better graphics, and gameplay, an online mode, better teams and new players.With the new game you should be able to switch by yourself which positions each player should play and also some kind of dynasty mode where the people decide to hold a competetion where Hogwarts players play along with and against national players. You can pick out of a whole selection of players who will be your captain (like Harry, Draco, Ron, or Viktor Krum), you can pick people for your team out of a whole list of free agents(everybody from Hogwarts and National teams that were not chosen as captains by other computers), place your players into the position you want them, train them for that position (like you will need to train Harry harder if you want him to be your keeper instead of the seeker), later on you can take people off your team as well as put new people on, make sure your teammates can work well together (Draco working along with Harry will take longer for them to work well together than Harry and Ron), there will be about 10-15 teams in the competetion, and you will see who can dominate the Quidditch ranks and you can be accepted into the national team. Each country should have their own leaugue of teams where they can face other teams of other countries in a world cup.

What do you guys think? Should we petition for this game for Xbox One and 360?

The game you have just described sounds perfect! I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter books and movies, and I was a big fan of The Quidditch World Cup game. I would love to have a sequel to it that can do everything you say. I also think that you should be able to have a choice of brooms that you want you use (like Firebolt, Nimbus 2000). I definitely think this should be a game!

theyd have to make it dark and realistic though. The videos i saw of the other game looked extremely childish. Nothing wrong with that but if i get busted playing a harry potter game (i would play the crap out of this) id at least like for it to be less kid-ish

Honestly I'm hoping for a Fully open, Skyrim-like game set in the harry potter universe.
Where you create your own wizard and role play with him/her.
Now like the **** harry potter games they used to make [no offence]

Back