Xbox One Anyone craving for a Jet Set Radio Future Sequel for the Xbox One?

diamondback8

Seriously man, I'm craving for it. It's a game I want to see a sequel for. I mean, clearly the ending showed there was potential for a sequel so 'bout Microsoft make a sequel to the Xbox One? :cool:

I liked Jet Set Radio, but I can't say I'm craving a sequel. If one pops up wherever that would be cool though.

I would love it and its soundtrack, yes. Please Sega, make this happen.

I liked Jet Set Radio, but I can't say I'm craving a sequel. If one pops up wherever that would be cool though.

Same here, well I wouldn't mind a sequel coming out. I haven't seen it for a while so getting a sequel would be a good move.

I would. But it is Sega's IP and they seem to have long since buried all their old games.

I remember when they bought Atlus months ago, Sega said Atlus is FREE to build new things from the dormant or buried IPs. So what does that mean? Atlus has an option to revive Jet Set Radio! Ohohohoh. I'd love to see that happen. That can be the sequel. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Disgaea or Persona easter eggs.

I remember when they bought Atlus months ago, Sega said Atlus is FREE to build new things from the dormant or buried IPs. So what does that mean? Atlus has an option to revive Jet Set Radio! Ohohohoh. I'd love to see that happen. That can be the sequel. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Disgaea or Persona easter eggs.

Same here. Who doesn't want to see this happen? This is one good news that I really liked today.

Same here. Who doesn't want to see this happen? This is one good news that I really liked today.

So we just gotta wait for Atlus to do something. They're concentrated on their eccentric video games so maybe when they're done with them, THAT's when they'll try out making something out of the Sega IPs. ;-D It can happen.

So we just gotta wait for Atlus to do something. They're concentrated on their eccentric video games so maybe when they're done with them, THAT's when they'll try out making something out of the Sega IPs. ;-D It can happen.

I hope they can make things possible on Xbox One. I want to see the sequel of the game badly.

I hope they can make things possible on Xbox One. I want to see the sequel of the game badly.

With Atlus having the possibility of doing, I think they can make it possible. And as sc_shark has said, it'll need polishing up to do. But hey, a developer revived Tony Hawk's Pro Skater in HD right? I'm sure it'll work.

With Atlus having the possibility of doing, I think they can make it possible. And as sc_shark has said, it'll need polishing up to do. But hey, a developer revived Tony Hawk's Pro Skater in HD right? I'm sure it'll work.

I'm still quite unsure about it but, yeah like you said someone revived Tony Hawk's Skater so I guess it might be possible. We just have to wait and see.

Back