Xbox 360 Anyone have the Razer Onza controller?

SteeelWoool

I waited a long time for this thing to come out, as I'm a big fan of Razer's PC gaming equipment. But when it did come out, I heard nothing but negativity and how everyone's kept breaking. Have they since improved their controller, or was there never much of a problem to begin with? Should I get it?

Dude, get it. I love the feel of it, whether it's the whole rubbery feel of the controller or the buttons. They're just somehow...different. They feel more clicky. It's also just really slick looking and cheaper.

I would also like to try this! I haven't much into it though. Is it a wired controller or a wireless? I hope its a wired one, because I was hoping to be able to use it on my PC as well.

Anyone hear about the Sabertooth? I was on their site today for the first time in a while and looks like they've released a successor. Unfortunately it's $80.

Hey hey, to the owners of the Razer Onza... how's the deadzone of the sticks? Is it adjustable? If not, is it at least better than the non-existant deadzone of the official controllers? I really hate it when menus or characters start moving because the resting position of the stick is outside of the deadzone... made Blade Mode in Metal Gear RIsing very annoying at times.

My friend bought one so that we can play co-op games, and i guess it feels alright. I don't know, the original controller feels much more sturdy and resistant, like it was meant for gaming on that exact console, the razer is just like... eh, better than nothing.

I have a friend with one, it's very nice and comfortable. I would suggest it to anyone looking at getting a new controller.

Back